Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By stefan
#56255 I've got this setup as well.
As long as you use T25 sliderbrackets (EDM ITR DC2 I believe), this is a bolt on upgrade.
Mine are from a JDM car, so the brackets had to be milled down a few millimeters to fit, but it works great.

Discs and calipers are buttfuck heavy though, coming in at 10kg per side easily... thinking about upgrading to Spoon calipers somewhere in the near future.

BTW, this setup fits in my Speedline Safari's (15x7 +40 or +42) and stock Civic EP 15x6 +45 steelies.
But it looks better caged behind my 16x7 +42 Works :angel:
By asianized
stefan wrote:I've got this setup as well.
As long as you use T25 sliderbrackets (EDM ITR DC2 I believe), this is a bolt on upgrade.
Mine are from a JDM car, so the brackets had to be milled down a few millimeters to fit, but it works great.

Discs and calipers are buttfuck heavy though, coming in at 10kg per side easily... thinking about upgrading to Spoon calipers somewhere in the near future.

BTW, this setup fits in my Speedline Safari's (15x7 +40 or +42) and stock Civic EP 15x6 +45 steelies.
But it looks better caged behind my 16x7 +42 Works :angel:

hows the braking power compared to stock?
i'm gonna change the brake lines to stainless steel
after i do the swap
By Bouli
#56313 Compared to stock, well let i put it simple... stock was nothing compared to this :P
By chnzgoofball
#56374 is that the 4x114 itr brakes? if so i always wanted those
By Bouli
#56397 Spec 96 4x114,3 suspension = 262mm rotors in the front and 240mm rotors in th rear with a 15/16 MC (the front caliper are the same as the spec 98 teggy)

Spec 98 5x114,3 suspension has 282mm rotors in the front and 260mm rotors in the rear with a 1" MC and bigger calipers in the rear
By DavidCivicSi
#58094 What about to install Accord 1.8 (F18B2) (CG8) (98-2003) 282mm Rotors and calipers and bracket on EG6 ?
By Bouli
DavidCivicSi wrote:What about to install Accord 1.8 (F18B2) (CG8) (98-2003) 282mm Rotors and calipers and bracket on EG6 ?

Dunno... i think you're gonna get problems with the offset :?
By kbdavis08
#60888 do the calipers need to be specifically ITR or can they be GSR?
By Graham
#60890 We dont get GSR's over here so not too sure, id imagine a GSR will be 262mm though which arent that great to be honest :P
By mage182
#61105 I've found this to be the most comprehensive postings on Honda brakes. The user who did the research is the one who sold me my S2000 (11.8" or 300mm) calipers that will go on my EG project car. The chart also helped me to figure out what is need to put 4x100 EP3 rear brakes (10.3" or 262mm) on the car as well.

The calipers get bigger but the S2000 ones will fit under some 15" wheels which was a requirement of mine. The Legend 2 piston one are much heavier for a minimal increase in performance. And the larger and harder to find TL, RL, and NSX brakes need at least 17" wheels and require more extensive modifications to install.

Code: Select allhttp://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1811368
By Graham
#61108 NSX brakes will fit under 15's ^^ they're the exact same size as Legend ones, just alot lighter. You're right about Legned calipers being heavy though, i couldnt believe how heavy mine were when i got them :o
By mage182
Graham wrote:NSX brakes will fit under 15's ^^ they're the exact same size as Legend ones, just alot lighter. You're right about Legned calipers being heavy though, i couldnt believe how heavy mine were when i got them :o

They will? That's good to know in case I ever come across a set. Something that I don't think will happen very often. I wish that Honda made nicer OEM calipers. I know Mitsu/Subaru/Mazda get calipers from Brembo/Endless. But it would be nice to have the option to get nice anodized calipers that say Honda just like the RL ones that say Acura.
By Graham
#61123 Yeah they definetaly do, my friend has them on his Integra and they fit under his 15" TE37s

The newer Hondas have Brembos but they're mega money :cry: