California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Ej2-B16a
fresh eh2* wrote:Hows your neighborhood? like as far as crime, thieves, ppl that live in the neighborhood, the weather? do you like it?

theres like 2 places where you wouldnt wanna leave you car, but other wise its very safe..

i think we won the 2nd safest city in LA county..
By Outkast-Jayco
#35488 Formerly of socal 626 now from the eastbay 925!!!
:woot:
By EBT WeSt
#41448 Was up...just stoppin by to show some Cali love....from the 925....any Civic-EG meets being planned around the bay area??
By JDMEH1
#44622 Riverside CA
By rebel831
#47108 watsonville ca here
By rebel831
#47121 and where are you from, does she drive a hatch? watsonville has a shit load aof bad ass eg's
By chrono404
#47203 Everyone here is from Cali. I am in Washington State. 30 mins west of Olympia. Its a small(4000-5000 people) town, However its quite. the Cops dont mess with any of the hondas here so its awesome!
By Red_eh2
chrono404 wrote:Everyone here is from Cali. I am in Washington State. 30 mins west of Olympia. Its a small(4000-5000 people) town, However its quite. the Cops dont mess with any of the hondas here so its awesome!

Must be nice I'm from Kent, where all cops do is mess with people that drive hondas.....
By chrono404
Red_eh2 wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Everyone here is from Cali. I am in Washington State. 30 mins west of Olympia. Its a small(4000-5000 people) town, However its quite. the Cops dont mess with any of the hondas here so its awesome!

Must be nice I'm from Kent, where all cops do is mess with people that drive hondas.....

I hear the storys of everyone racing in Kent. No Wonder the cops hate Hondas :lol:
By Red_eh2
#47507 No that is all the ricers we have up here and the kids that think there stock civic is quick or it's fast cause it's z6 swapped. We don't have much of a street scene here anymore. What we do have, you have to be in some type of a clique to see any kind of good racing. Kent sux!!! :thumbdown:
By RAKUN
#48231 Riverside :thumb:
By EJ1 Freak
Outkast-Jayco wrote:Formerly of socal 626 now from the eastbay 925!!!
:woot:

EBT WeSt wrote:Was up...just stoppin by to show some Cali love....from the 925....any Civic-EG meets being planned around the bay area??

Hey I know you guys! lol