Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
#345347 Ooh secret color haha nice! Those wheels are sick man and the bosozoku style pipes are my fav lol
By Axix23
#346628 that would be sick!! :thumb:
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:that would be sick!! :thumb:

thanks man.
havent had much time to work on it since its about an hour away from my new place, but i have a progress pic.
not fully hooked up. but its in there.
more on Friday! :thumb: :thumb:
By Loaf31
#347789 Dang!!! You go! :thumb:
Can't wait to see it all working :wink:
By juls1488
Loaf31 wrote:Dang!!! You go! :thumb:

Thanks man! Hopefully have it all hooked up and test fired on Thursday.
My bay is crazy messy. I wanna get it all working before I worry about getting it cleaned up lol.
By Loaf31
juls1488 wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Dang!!! You go! :thumb:

Thanks man! Hopefully have it all hooked up and test fired on Thursday.
My bay is crazy messy. I wanna get it all working before I worry about getting it cleaned up lol.
:woot:
By Axix23
#347796 yay!! jrsc ftw!!!!!!!!! Heck yea! :thumb:

are you running hodnata s300 with that?
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:yay!! jrsc ftw!!!!!!!!! Heck yea! :thumb:

are you running hodnata s300 with that?

Maybe in the future. I have a moates rom burner so right now im just using a xenocron basemap on a chipped p28. That'll be enough to get me to my tuner.
I'm undecided between running a hondata setup or getting an ostrich 2.0 and using Neptune. CCC racing in Albany will do the tuning and they're fine with either. :?
I'll figure it out later lol.
By Axix23
#347808 nice man. Get some videos of some pulls please. I need to get some of mine as well. lol
By juls1488
#349700 so life kinda got in the way of working on the civic. i wasnt able to finish the jrsc install in time, so i have to pop the stock intake manifold back on there and then store the car for the winter.
he problem i ran into was the oil separator on the block wasn't clearing the blower. gonna have to run a catch can setup to fix that.
hopefully ill be able to store my civic in a friends garage so that way ill be able o do some work on it over the winter.
more on that next week.
By juls1488
Civic Savior wrote:Jrsc!! And i cant wait to see those flares!!

ha thanks! the jrsc is back off the car while its in storage. i havent bought the flares yet but i probably will before the end of next week.