If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Axix23
#333498 wow, sooo damn nice.
By AGPEJ1
#334016 This thing is awesome looking, love the way it looks right now. its crazy that you can buy a car from japan and have it shipped over, its such a hasle here we miss out on all the good cars :(
By Civic_HatchSI
#334129 received my new coilovers a few weeks ago, I am very impressed with the quality and ride. Would highly recommend :thumb:

By Leppy
#334977 She's beautiful!
Bykutthroatkrow
#334979 Who did you go to for the auction? Iirc only licensed Japanese exporters could bid on cars in Japanese auctions
By Civic_HatchSI
kutthroatkrow wrote:Who did you go to for the auction? Iirc only licensed Japanese exporters could bid on cars in Japanese auctions

jdmconnection.ca

You go on the auction site and find which car you want to bid on. Then you email the importer (William) He bids on the car for you.
Bykutthroatkrow
#334995 Cool thanks for the tip! Sweet car btw.
By Civic_HatchSI
kutthroatkrow wrote:Cool thanks for the tip! Sweet car btw.

No problem, great company to deal with this is my 2nd car from him

And Thanks!!!! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#335241 Decided to build a N/A B20 Vtec for this car. Only reason we decided on this was because I picked up a complete b16a for $300bucks... I couldn't pass up the deal so we drove 2 hours to get it Sunday morning.

Took the head off that night, looks to be in really good condition. The engine spun a rod bearing so unfortunately the bottom end isn't much good. I will probably just sell the block for cheap if someone wants the piston or rebuilt it..

Taking the head to the machine shop this week to get planed and cleaned. I still need to buy a b20 block, on the hunt for one this week. I plan on building it for over 200whp, so hopefully that is a reachable goal. I have never done a b20 vtec so this is new territory. If anybody has and suggestions to hit those numbers please let me know :) I need to find a conversion kit. I was leaning towards the golden eagle kit off ebay. Anybody use that kit before?
By Civic_HatchSI
#336640 I picked up a GSR bottom end a couple weeks ago, looks like I might go with the poor man's type r instead of the b20/vtec. I am still undecided lol.

More updates to come!
By Punksz6
#336796 Very Nice :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#341247 Plans changed yet again for this Integra lol! I ended up selling my b16a head, was offered a good amount of money for it so I sold it.

I am going to take the crank out of my spare gsr block and install it into my spare gsr engine I have sitting in my garage. It has no crank in it at the moment. I had to use it for my 2.0 gsr build a couple years ago.. So the gsr I plan on using for this Integra use to be in my civic before I built my 2.0 gsr.

Anyways, so now the engine will be a JDM B18C GSR. It already has some parts on it. Skunk 2 camgears, springs and retainers. Also new head gasket, arp headstuds and mugen 4-2-1 header. I just need to find a intake manifold and assemble another distributor. b16/gsr intake manifolds are different or I would of kept the one I sold with the head.

I picked up a JDM b-series shift linkage with shifter, everything has to be switch over due to this car having a d-series. Axles I already have, I keep them in bulk since I normal break them quite often with my civic haha. I need to purchase a clutch/flywheel and a rhd 0bd2 engine harness. I also have a stock p72 ecu with my old gsr, I will just need to buy a jumper harness 0bd2-0bd1. That is all I should need before install.

On another note, I have a buddy heading up to Montreal to the import shops, he is bringing me back a twin loop Mugen catback! I am super excited for it. I have been wanting that exhaust ever since I bought this car.

Also I have been super busy getting my wheel ready for paint. I blasted them with crushed glass. I have one more left to do then they are off to my cousin to get painted :)

Here is a couple pictures!

My old gsr that will be going in the teg! Surprisingly this engine still works like a top after being boosted for over a year.

More to come stay tune!!!!!!!