Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Neteru1
#332213 What sites do you guys upload your pics to by chance
By *Miss_Honda*
#332863 I upload them on FlickR :)

I got some news, not very good news..
My black EG wont start, again... i've had it.
I made a decision that i break the car apart and sell my parts, why? I have 3 cars and a house.. its not cheap -.-
I have a Acura Integra and a white B18 hatch in mint condition and my black hatch still has rust at one side, a D16 i dont care about and i dont drive with fun anymore when i have better cars and this one is screaming for more money..
So.. the white EG is gonna be my daily, im saving money up to buy a Integra type R for my own fun someday.

Just gave the daily a wash :thumb:

By Punksz6
#332866 Sorry to hear that. The black Hatch has always been great! Will you be taking parts from yours and putting it on the white one?
By *Miss_Honda*
Punksz6 wrote:Sorry to hear that. The black Hatch has always been great! Will you be taking parts from yours and putting it on the white one?

Yeah im heart broken but i really want it.
Some of the parts like the lowering going to my Integra, i have 2 BYS frontlips and im gonna sell 1, mugen stays :thumb:
I dont know what i sell and dont sell, the white hatch has everything like my black hatch.
I keep all my wheels, momo steeringwheel and sir2 spoiler.
By Xanderion
#333308 Nice hatches!
By Axix23
#333418 your everywhere! I see you on Honda-Tech too. lol Clean rides!!!!!!!!
By DeanPant
#333694 Just read thru all 71 pages :hehe:

Very inspiring for my build, love both hatches! Sad u getting rid of the black 1
By *Miss_Honda*
#333703 Thanks both, yeah 3 cars is a little bit too much when you having a house haha
But the daily (weekend car lol) is 100 times better then the black one :D

By Leppy
#333722 That blue on white contrast is perfect... It's really beautiful to look at.
By Xanderion
#334373 Awesome! Gotta have to learn to use my Canon Eos Digital Cam.

Keep them photo's comin!
By *Miss_Honda*
#335397 Decided to keep my black hatch, i think i can blame some real love for it haha.
Still not road legal untill i fix her and get some more money.. its too expensive to have 3 cars driving at the moment
By rustyrex
#335402 My wife says GIRL POWER again lol. She's heart broken about the black hatch. She wants me to either paint mine black like yours our get her one of her own. Looks like I have her Christmas gift picked out.
By *Miss_Honda*
rustyrex wrote:My wife says GIRL POWER again lol. She's heart broken about the black hatch. She wants me to either paint mine black like yours our get her one of her own. Looks like I have her Christmas gift picked out.

Haha girl power ftw :D yeah its not a big deal just a start thing and easy to fix.
I think you should give her a mint black chassis without anything and its not expensive, so she can build it like she want it to be :thumb: