Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Engraved EG
#328725 I switched back to the driver side rear quarter panel and finished up the empty space around the Koi Fish and also added a Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tire tread pattern.

Then I added a Japanese Kanji symbol meaning "Luck". Located just to the right of the driver side door.

By Engraved EG
#328807 Finished up the Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tire tread pattern going from the roof edge diagonally to the front of the rear driver side fender.

Filled in some of the areas around the rear fender.

I always double and triple check the consistency / depth of my engravings throughout the entire "Engraved EG" project. Making some finishing touches and thickening the lines of the DREMEL logo.

Started filling in more space around the Hankook Tire Tread pattern, DREMEL logo, and Skunk2 Racing logo.

By KittyrdzEG9
#330030 I wanted to say congrats!!!! for this http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/engraved-civic-more-5-000-hour-piece-art-200211747.html

Its an awesome job, inspiring for something different, I had seen post twice by PasswordJDM about the hatch and all I say oh thats the hatch from civic eg!! lol. Congrats again, keep up the awesome job and ignore all those haters!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Uknterror
#330031 Speechless.......So much greatness, I absolutley love the dedication :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#330042 just saw the article on Yahoo :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

congrats dude
By GERM
#330060 congrats on the article, too awesome! :woot: