Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92civicEGsedan
#325872 Image
Getting these hopefully next weekend they are 17s with half tread except one is a lil bit wore on the inside from mis alignment but I have two Perellis with plenty of tread sitting out side I can put on it but my dads friend has them and he is gonna let us have them for $200 so ima take it cause I'm tired of my 13" steelies
By 92civicEGsedan
#326692 Update I got my the new rims yesterday they look amazing and drive so much better then the steelies after I got home I found out they was motegi racing r7s :thumb: and they have over have tread left on the tires for $200 I'm very happy they had slight curb rash but nothing bent but I'm fine with it also I ordered my rear tire well patch panels this morning for driver and passenger and I was gonna go get my front fenders and both front and back bumper covers today but the place was closed :thumbdown: and after consideration I'm going to wait on tinting my windows and use the money to get way bars at pull a part since they are $7 and they have some civics and integras in the yard hopefully I can get everything I need then I'll be a happy man but if not oh well
By 92civicEGsedan
#326723 As of a few hours ago my mom got the fenders and bumper covers for me :woot:
By 92civicEGsedan
#326815 Front bumper and fenders on now I must wait for the patch panels to get here so I can mount on the rear bumper :thumb:

By onibakagaijin
#326925 Nice, had similar style but in 16's on my last car and loved the look. Looks good the ferio :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#326936 Well patch panels are waiting at my house right now so I get to start on the rust issue tomorrow :thumb: then I'll be able to paint my car finally and I figured out my rocker panels are rusted at the back so that will wait till I get more money does anyone know if I can use the coupe and or hatch back rocker panels from fixmyrust.com for my sedan?
By 92civicEGsedan
#326966 Got bored in machining class so I decided to make me a new shifter

Gonna polish it up Monday when I class again so it will look better I might also try to shorten it up a lil bit to so it will fit in my hand better
By 92civicEGsedan
#327006 Well I started putting patch panels in today :thumb: not as hard as I thought it would be :woot: I have the patch tacked on at the moment since its supposed to rain and snow tonight so I won't get rainy and what not in the big hole I had cut out

By 92civicEGsedan
#327033 After deep consideration ima paint the car with epoxy which is like a matte black primer and I'll rock that look till next semester when I can paint it and I'm going to paint it teal since I've seen no civic in the county I live in that is teal and civics look great teal but I'm having a hard time finding a teal eg8 on google to see what it would look like :x
By 92civicEGsedan
#327302 New shift knob is polished up :D gonna make another one nest Wednesday well at least start on it and its gonna be sorta like the stock one with the button on the side

By Toophi3chrisEGHBK
#327347 You have machining classes at your school!?!?!?! :shock: that's awesome!
By 92civicEGsedan
Toophi3chrisEGHBK wrote:You have machining classes at your school!?!?!?! :shock: that's awesome!

Yeah it's college I have autobody too and if I wanted I could take a engine and transmission class and electrical and pretty much redo everything on my car