Post YOUR Coupe here
By slow dr1v3r
#305525 Great start I love teal coupes...I'm surprised you found a clean one in ny I'm from ny too...queens to be exact and the only ones with out rust people want too much good luck with your build I have some parts if interested
By 95kuope
#305530 Thx pm me with what u got extra parts are always good to have
By 95kuope
#307162 finally got around to snap a few shots w the DSLR

can't wait to get her painted & get some new shoes...
By Punksz6
#307304 Looks Great! Nice Pics! :thumb:
By 95kuope
#307312 Thx guys
By 95kuope
#311808 :( my lil ol' single jingle has past away in such bad timing to I'm the middle of moving apts & the wife wanted new furniture & beds for the kids.

car would be put away til there is money for either B20 or K swap.
By Punksz6
#311811 Sorry to hear, but you gotta put fams first..What happened to it? Maybe rebuild?
By 95kuope
#311812 my father in law says i probably blew the head gasket or something like that I'm just gonna use this to finally put in some work but it would be another budget build & a learning experience for me since i never done a engine swap...

prob start by pulling the engine & getting car squared up & ready for paint so when x-mas/bonus time comes around i can either get the b20 or K.
By 95kuope
#320387 oh man finally the car would be heading out to the mechanics to pulled out the D16 & hopefully get a better healthier D16.

car not at the shop yet but I'm so motivated to see her back on the road that I have a list mods i want to get done before summer season, but this would remain a budget build with the main focus on the engine bay then exhaust, then stance & last paint. Interior not so much worry about it.

Hope to have pics up by the new year of all the goodies, waiting XMAS Bonus :woot:
By brandoff88
#320388 awesome dude, i know how that feels, and im 95 % done on mine after a year or so off the road, and i did it all while unemployed haha! wish you luck man :thumb:
By 95kuope
#320389 thanks
By onibakagaijin
#320417 Nice and clean, plus I've gotta say all these teal rides are growing on me.
By Punksz6
#320436 Glad to hear from you, and can't wait to see pics :thumb:
By 95kuope
#322105 well car is up & running still small issues hope to have resolve b4 end of the yr & then I'm focus on doing the engine bay w a wire & tuck babe & getting a few things powder coated. keeping finger cross.