Post YOUR Hatchback here
By brandoff88
leonsel wrote:
brandoff88 wrote:damn my freind you have one sick hatch, i wanted one, but settled for the lightest coupe i could find...a 93 dx. but oh my i must say i love your attentinon to detail, i would love to own that beast :hehe:

Thanks man :thumb: . You actually gave me and idea on where to put the fuse box, I've seen it in your thread :D

hahah glad i could help, i didnt want to ditch my heat because in eastern washington it get very cold 5 months out of the year and i cant very well drive with foggy and iced over windows lol
By leonsel
#316371 Same here, more cold days then hot days, so don't want to get rid of the heat. Hoping do tuck the fuse box this weekend :thumb:
By leonsel
#316372 Ordered these today. One red one black of course.

Now need the odyssey with the bracket so I can also start thinking about the battery tuck.
By K!RK_180i
#316551 you have one beautiful EG hatch makes me jealous cos South Africa never got them...keep up the awesome work dude 8) most def ROTM
By leonsel
K!RK_180i wrote:you have one beautiful EG hatch makes me jealous cos South Africa never got them...keep up the awesome work dude 8) most def ROTM

Thanks man :D . Weird that you guys didn't get the hatch, any idea why ?
By leonsel
#316572 Ordered these in the UK, couldn't find them in the Netherlands :? .

Already arrived today so might even be faster then ordering something in the Netherlands :P

By K!RK_180i
leonsel wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:you have one beautiful EG hatch makes me jealous cos South Africa never got them...keep up the awesome work dude 8) most def ROTM

Thanks man :D . Weird that you guys didn't get the hatch, any idea why ?
our government sucks thats why lol here is like a few EG hatches here but only hand full, however our neighboring countries have them but we cant even import them cos of government rules :x but at least we got the sedan lol :)
By leonsel
#316638 Hahah, that does suck :P , like you said, good thing to have the sedan. They could have left you with nothing :D
By Apexracing
#317018 Congrats on win :thumb: keep on wrenching
By K!RK_180i
#317116 RIDE OF THE MONTH :woot:
By leonsel
Apexracing wrote:Congrats on win :thumb: keep on wrenching

Thanks man. Will do, got my Oddysey in, need to make a bracket. And also made a hole in the firewall :hehe:
By leonsel
K!RK_180i wrote:RIDE OF THE MONTH :woot:

Yeah :D :D ,

I was nominated with my other EG as well a few years ago, didn't win it that time though. Happy to make it this time.
By brandoff88
#317690 hey man grats on the ROTM win, definitly well deserved, hope everythings goin good for you man, look forward to more updates soon as well! :thumb:
By leonsel
brandoff88 wrote:hey man grats on the ROTM win, definitly well deserved, hope everythings goin good for you man, look forward to more updates soon as well! :thumb:

Thanks man, really happy with the win :D.

I should have some updates coming in soon. Not much, but enough to keep it going :P
By HeikDiesel
#317752 Absolutely love the color choice. Top notch work sir