Post YOUR Sedan here
By fatcoupe
#305448 hmm..you have a diy or one that youve found on that home made lip? want one for my sol but dont wanna spend stupid money when i rub it on the pavement :x btw car is lookin good sir :thumb:
By Sirjump
#305545 I like the lip. I have one myself in the garage but wont install it because like fatcoupe just wrote, the darn pavement...
By fatcoupe
Sirjump wrote:I like the lip. I have one myself in the garage but wont install it because like fatcoupe just wrote, the darn pavement...

pavement..friend or foe? :lol:
By ZactheRipper
fatcoupe wrote:hmm..you have a diy or one that youve found on that home made lip? want one for my sol but dont wanna spend stupid money when i rub it on the pavement :x btw car is lookin good sir :thumb:

DIY lip with this stuff here

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-King-G16-Na ... 03&sr=8-12

had to order it online as it isint availbile locally to me. A long way to go just for a homemade lip but it looks pretty boss. Goes well with the black that comes stock on the bottom of the bumpers.

This pack of weather stripping means i have enough to make a spare when i ruin the current one :lol:
By FG2_Andrew
#306571 with your current stance, mudflaps. any lower, no mudflaps.
By ZactheRipper
#308587 Few pics of my car from a recent cruise...

Future plans...

Find and install a late model VTEC ZC engine intake manifold, same as a d16y8.
Find and install a SOHC ZC non vtec camshaft
By ZactheRipper
#309538 Just scored myself an OEM SIR lip for free from my work.

Will replace the cuzzy customs lip haha ill post pics soon
By ZactheRipper
#310021 SIR lip ... needs painting

My car and my friends BPT Swapped Familia Infini

By ZactheRipper
#311593 New mods!

Del Sol seats, other seats have been put in storage

and a type r strut brace

pics to come
By ZactheRipper
#311632 Some new pics

Factory Strut brace

Del Sol Seats

Shined up exhaust tip

Painted the SIR lip

By ZactheRipper
#315358 Hey guys its been a while

So I've painted my wheels gloss black and removed the centre caps, dropped the shock into the fork slightly in the front for more low, installed a new rear lower tie bar and cheapie cold air intake (sounds awesome :lol: ) Also scored myself a SIR oem front lower subframe brace and a short shifter.

Pics!

By OCHO
#315534 Nice super clean ride man! Gloss black wheels look good. How do you like the sir axel back? I want to do the same thing on mine.