Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#312829 :thumb:
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Looking good :thumb: how's the ride?

Rides great, I wouldnt choose any other coilover setup anymore, I dont think. Only thing is my rates are really high and it makes the bumps really stiff but I love it. Handles great too.

Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks!
By ToviEj1
#313269 Most recent pic:

I was putting the green hood on and decided to snap a pic. Since then the only change was the car being dropped about an inch.

I just ordered oem mudguards, window visors, and a del sol vtec a/c bracket so I can run a/c again. But college starts up in about 2 weeks so i guess those will be the last couple parts I buy for some time now.

*also might swap the b16 transmission over if i get the motivation to.
By Punksz6
#313296 :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#313298 Looking good and :thumb: :thumb: for putting a/c on
I start school again in two weeks too so I'm rushing trying to get my car going because don't think ill have time to work on it till semester is over :roll:
By ToviEj1
Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks

familyEGuy23 wrote:Looking good and :thumb: :thumb: for putting a/c on
I start school again in two weeks too so I'm rushing trying to get my car going because don't think ill have time to work on it till semester is over :roll:

Yea a/c was a must. my whole summer was high 90's-low 100's. Sucked bad with no a/c. The bracket was so expensive though lol. And yea, I guess this is where my build comes to a pause. I just wanna get it comfortable to drive around everyday. And I hope you get yours going! Youre facing crunch time now! haha
By ToviEj1
#313356 Current pics. New Height.

Also got the other trim for the windshield. Made a load of difference in my opinion. Should have more pics soon, me and my buddy are gonna do a shoot tomorrow.
By familyEGuy23
#313378 Yup crunch time!
A/c is well worth it :thumb:
My lil bro seen your car and now he wants to trade his db1 for a teal ej1 8)
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Yup crunch time!

Thats what I like to hear lol, mine is nowhere near clean but Im glad someone likes it. Although I do love me a nice db1.
By familyEGuy23
ToviEj1 wrote:

Thats what I like to hear lol, mine is nowhere near clean but Im glad someone likes it. Although I do love me a nice db1.

Trade? :hehe: jk
His db1 is all stock But now his teggy is up for sale or trade I'm helping him look for a fair trade
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:
ToviEj1 wrote:

Thats what I like to hear lol, mine is nowhere near clean but Im glad someone likes it. Alt
though I do love me a nice db1.

Trade? :hehe: jk
His db1 is all stock But now his teggy is up for sale or trade I'm helping him look for a fair trade

Haha, make sure he gets a paradise blue green one :thumb:

Photoshoot pics:

My buddies car (the photographer):

One of my favorites.

model/photographer lol:

It was fun, i like all the pics. they turned out great. Now looking to change up the look a little.
By familyEGuy23
#313434 Yeah we're going to see a black ex ej1 tomorrow fingers crossed 8)
Dope pics really show that sick stance :thumb:
Fawk I like your rims 8)
:lol: last pic threw it off don't show Chance :hehe:
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Yeah we're going to see a black ex ej1 tomorrow fingers crossed 8)
Dope pics really show that sick stance :thumb:
Fawk I like your rims 8)
:lol: last pic threw it off don't show Chance :hehe:

Share some pics with me if you guys get it! He'd fit right in with the site lol. and imagine trying to focus behind the camera with the lost pic haha, talk about getting throwing things off.
By ToviEj1
#313590 With a buddies DB.