Post YOUR Hatchback here
By CraigMW
#298899 Yes sir i did! they look horrible though because i did'nt get to paint them. O well... i will get to that one of these days. At least they are on right!?
By CraigMW
#298922 i know man... Thats one good thing about this ol Crackberry... it even makes my paint job look good... if you saw it in person though, its a different story. lol.
By TrailerTrash
#298925 thats what they call "good from far, but far from good" :lol:

i freakin love that blue :thumb:
By CraigMW
TrailerTrash wrote:thats what they call "good from far, but far from good" :lol:

i freakin love that blue :thumb:

haha! That is right! and thank you! the color is really nice. I plan on painting it in the future and want to go with Daytona Blue Pearl! Thats after i get all of my suspension out of the way though so it will be a while.
By CraigMW
#299226 Never mind the side skirts being off again... I had to take them off to get a jack under it. Supposed to be meeting someone to trade the blades for some HXs. I know some ppl think i am crazy for doing it but man i love some HX wheels and have always wanted a set since i had my Si back in 07-08. Will definitely keep everyone posted.

By Punksz6
#299253 Nice! If you always wanted Hx's then you aren't crazy for trading. :thumb:
By CraigMW
rodney120985 wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:Nice! If you always wanted Hx's then you aren't crazy for trading. :thumb:

Second that :thumb:

Thanks guys! I am sure some ppl with think that i was dumb for doing so... but.. it is my car and i love me some clean HXs!
I did get me some HXs today though! Right now they are white with the polished lip. They look pretty clean but i have better plans for them. They even came with decent tires on 2 and good tires on 2... and CENTER CAPS!! Hopefully start sanding on them this weekend! :thumb:
By Punksz6
CraigMW wrote:
rodney120985 wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:Nice! If you always wanted Hx's then you aren't crazy for trading. :thumb:

Second that :thumb:

Thanks guys! I am sure some ppl with think that i was dumb for doing so... but.. it is my car and i love me some clean HXs!
I did get me some HXs today though! Right now they are white with the polished lip. They look pretty clean but i have better plans for them. They even came with decent tires on 2 and good tires on 2... and CENTER CAPS!! Hopefully start sanding on them this weekend! :thumb:

Nice, Post pics my friend. :thumb:
By greggarcia
#299347 nice work man
By CraigMW
#299520 Thanks greggarcia!

Here ya go, Punkz6...
Its a bad pic taken with my crackberry the night i got home with them but you can kinda tell what they look like. (It was dark)

By Punksz6
CraigMW wrote:Thanks greggarcia!

Here ya go, Punkz6...
Its a bad pic taken with my crackberry the night i got home with them but you can kinda tell what they look like. (It was dark)

:thumb:
By CraigMW
#299809 I did not have the supplies this weekend to re-do my wheels like i want to but i went ahead and put a fresh coat of white on them since i had some laying around and they were already white... it worked out. Here they are! Let me know what yall think.