Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG Love
#281393 my old red civic, with it's rotting floor. winter truck (sold now)

cousins integra, its for sale for 3000.. he's got a crx now

Last edited by EG Love on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#281836 :thumb:
By EG Love
#281881 :) update.. got my remaining mounts from a local, $100 used but good shape. Putting my truck back together this weekend, hoping to have the truck inspected and daily driven by next week, friday at the latest.. wanted to store this way earlier than this but its been above freezing almost everyday thankfully..
By EG Love
#295616 I ended up selling the truck, it had a rough life and was going to end up eating my swap budget, hehe.. so I sold it for a thousand bucks and bought a 98 Civic Sedan, 195k kms and well maintained :thumb: I feel at home under the hood of this one, lol.

Did a little cleaning on it..
Before:

After:

my car beside my old truck. buddy painted it black. Notice the salt, thats why my EG is stored, lol.

I got the Hatch in storage shortly before christmas, and I've spent most of my time on school, on-call work, and insulating my shed/garage where the civics stored. You can see how little working space I will have..

I Bought a Yonaka Cat-back exhaust off ebay, they seem to have good reviews and they sound clean with no horrible RASP that every single civic around here has. Was only $275 taxes in with free shipping! Hard to get free shipping here in Canada.. I need a cat now, my used header isn't too pretty but will do for now.

I know I love pictures when I'm browsing threads so I'm not being shy with the pics, hehe.. :) more updates to come
By 1ACarlos
#296380 Looks good
By EG Love
#296603 Thanks! :D Yeah I'm excited to get to know all the locals :)

I got work done to the car Sunday/Monday, I'm in the process of taking the engine out and cleaning everything.. Got off the front bumper inner fenders, some wires and hoses, radiator, power steering resevoir and pump, windshield washer fluid stuff, intake, exhaust manifold.. etc.. I want to take off the D-side fender but I think I need to open the door all the way to access one of the lower fender bolts, and my shed isn't big enough I'll post up pics later, I'm at school atm so gtg
By EG Love
#296743 Just some pics of some progress.. might be a little overboard but oh well..

bumper off, intake, rad, power steering..

header/manifold off, headlights, washier fluid.. etc

cleaning the splash shield thing.. soo much cleaning to do

how it looks as of now..
By couch_c
#297985 Did you bondo your side moldings?
By EG Love
#297989 I thought of that the other day actually. No, they came like that when I bought the car. The quarters had all new panels welded in, so I'm assuming they either welded or bondo'd them then. I'm glad, I can just run without a molding :)