Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice work :thumb: valve cover looks sick!

thanks man. my first honda and im trying to go all out on it ive always liked them just never owned one
By stubrun
#292719 Great turn around mate, I wish I had the skills to tackle body work my ej2 arches have started and the lower sill above the side skirt.
By HungRealLow21
drivehrideh wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:hahah good shit i been looking for some meeshies too but no luck round here ive always loved meeshies since my first ej1

yeah i picked these one up off craigslist for 150

oh you got a good ass deal my son
By drivehrideh
JUICE wrote:coming along nicely :thumb:

where at in southern ohio are you??

thanks. im located in a small town outside logan ohio
By drivehrideh
stubrun wrote:Great turn around mate, I wish I had the skills to tackle body work my ej2 arches have started and the lower sill above the side skirt.

best way to learn in to start doing
By drivehrideh
HungRealLow21 wrote:
drivehrideh wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:hahah good shit i been looking for some meeshies too but no luck round here ive always loved meeshies since my first ej1

yeah i picked these one up off craigslist for 150

oh you got a good ass deal my son

yeah they were crappy spray paint flat black but oh well for a pair of unrashed meshies i thought id take them
By drivehrideh
#294005 Image
been stripping on the car here latley and got the windows out .. work on it has been pretty slow but should be picking up here within the next week
By FG2_Andrew
#294240 shit man, i may need to bring my hatch down to you, toss you some cash money and have you clean her up! nice work.
By drivehrideh
EH2_andy wrote:shit man, i may need to bring my hatch down to you, toss you some cash money and have you clean her up! nice work.

im sure we could arrange something once i get mine outta the garage
By drivehrideh
#294796 welp its official i bought a 93 honda today for a daily driver
By drivehrideh
jayEGR wrote:thats alot of work but well worth blood sweat and tears...love the valve cover ...looks sick :thumb:

Yeah a lot of work but I'd breather build what I want then buy something I don't want