Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
94_jdm_ferio wrote:Don't stop your build man.. I love how u fixed it instead of just scraping it..

oh not going to stop my build i just like the incouragment i see on here. plus im to the honda world so im going to need some major help.
By drivehrideh
familyEGuy23 wrote:Good choice on fixing I say you stay with that gray looks nice :D and you're correct on the rear disk conversion will need; trailing arms, ebrake cables, 40/40 prop valve (optional) replace trailing arm bushings
Cool dog :thumb:

thanks i will have to have my boss look for some for me while he is out junkyarding for parts. thanks hes my big baby lol
By drivehrideh
#291537 so i have been looking at wheels and i know most of you are going to hate it but im going with a cheap set of nock offs because theres no way i can afford a set of wheels that are more than what i paid for the car.. but i wanna go with a low offset (i think??) looking at the dr 20s or the xxr 522. i wanna run something different that you dont see much .. so thought about the rota rb i just dont know yet. plus dont know what it takes to tuck the low offset wheels. i bought a eastwood fender roller. to roll my lips. plus when i set it up for low offsets i still wanna be able to run my meshies an look good. thats basically my wheels set up for now i dont know what tire to run. alright i also need some help on finding parts for the b16a seeing that its a jdm motor can i order parts for like the b16a2 and they fit my motor or not? basically like the header. and tune up parts if i go to autozone to get plugs and filter an stuff sorry for the stupid newb questions
By drivehrideh
#291831 so here is my update for the day
gauges
quarters cut out
side shot
and this would be frankinfurnace
By TrailerTrash
#291867 the furnace :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

comin along nice! are the gauges hooked up and functional?
By drivehrideh
TrailerTrash wrote:the furnace :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

comin along nice! are the gauges hooked up and functional?

You gotta watch that thing the blades will get ya with out the cover ha.well all is hooked up but the oil pressure but ill be hooking it up b4 it goes on the road
By drivehrideh
#292454 alright so i desided the red mugen valve cover had to get a color change
deside to take the machined finish off and do a full polish
and a good fresh coat of paint
By drivehrideh
HungRealLow21 wrote:nice purple broo wish u were near hahah u could of done my quarters lol the god knows i cant weld... yet lol dont stop the thread yo keep going

thanks no doubt i would have helped out a fella honda lover
By TrailerTrash
#292553 awesome cam cover
By Eg6H2D
#292677 Looking good man!!! Gotta love DIY Body work!!!
By drivehrideh
HungRealLow21 wrote:hahah good shit i been looking for some meeshies too but no luck round here ive always loved meeshies since my first ej1

yeah i picked these one up off craigslist for 150
By drivehrideh
EG6b20R wrote:Looking good man!!! Gotta love DIY Body work!!!

why pay a shop to do what you can do. especially when your father has done it for over thirty years and i have been doing it for a few years now