Post YOUR Hatchback here
By -paul
Ecc0 wrote:Wow loving the whole life story. And your hatch looks the tits for it too

I was at the last mimms meet, was the first time my car came out as only finished it and got it back on the road the Friday before. Where abouts are you from as guessing you must be local to mimms.

There's starting to get quite a few UK members signin up so don't forget to check out the UK chat page as we are trying to sort out an eg meet.

Keep up the good work on your hatch too is looking great

Thanks, yeah the last Mimms was good. I'm from Kent so about a hour to a hour and a half drive. Yeah I keep forgetting about the UK section here, need to visit more often lol. Would be cool to meet up with you lot. Would like to see your cars!
By -paul
#286846 I appreciate the kind words to you all ! Yeah I may have a go and post it in ROTM for next month. Never tried. First time for everything lol.

Still got some work to do before I'm happy with it going on track. I want to get a new steering wheel, around 330mm but not decided on what one. Have a couple of minor braking issues. Definitely need new tyres as the T1R's are just not for track lol. R888's are expensive though :(. Also I think I'd like to cage my EG at some stage, depends how I go :)

I love my SSR's as they're so light! Only 4.4kg each but I quite fancy some wheels with a lower offset, so they're not tucked so far in. Also a bit wider. Would love a set of Mugen CF-10's (my favourite wheel) but at those prices, not sure I'd want them for road use let alone track use lol. Also love SSR Type C's but again a bit pricey for track action IMO. May opt for some Rota Slipstreams. What are your opinions?

Thanks again :)
By dbrooks
#286882 Awesome car :thumb:
By fago88
#287006 thumbs up for an clean EG :woot:

nice build :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#287011 nice hatchy those seats are sex :hehe: i like all the progress that's been done :thumb: gives me motivation to keep working on mine :P
By -paul
#287097 Thanks for the kind words :), appeciate it.

I have a small update to come.
By -paul
#288775 Quick update. About a month ago I thought I'd make the interior slightly more appealing considering I'd stripped it out.

It started off looking like this;

Then prepped it prior to spray!

Final result after some primer and satin black

Quite happy with the outcome! :dance:

I've ordered some black carpet and a black handbrake (as it's still grey).
By Punksz6
#288800 :thumb:
By -paul
#301904 Update! My goodies have turned up from Driftworks and Teishi!

Teishi's snap off / quick release, purchased in black to suit my interior. Thanks San! Very fast delivery!

Well packaged from Driftworks! Opened it up to see the boss kit for my car.

I took that out to see a nice little treat! :D

I dug further to find this!

Again, impressed with how well it was packaged!

Very impressed with the quality of the leather, my iPhone 4 doesn't do it justice, and you can't smell its freshness either hehe :P

Centre horn/badge

Sadly it was dark when I got home and just thought I'd be patient and wait for a suitable time to install this and give it a go! Just feels so good already, can't wait to see the transformation when come to driving it! Will update upon installation.
By -paul
#301905 Quick update, I said I'd post a couple of pictures once fitted. Unfortunetely Teishi's quick release didn't really agree with me so for now its fitted directly to the boss. Love the wheel to bits!

Compared to my old one

Here's a pic of my bay as it currently is. Not the best pic, not a fan of the valve cover. All will be done in good time :)

By Punksz6
#301947 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#302018 Nice hatch
By -paul
#302032 Thanks for the comments, means a lot! :)

Not much of an update, received this last Monday for the rears.

I also ordered these at the same time but the courier messed up and waited an extra week.

Got them fitted too, all is well :)