Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#276354 :thumb:
By Wid
#276481 Haven't done anything today to the car. Pretty much just worked, and came home. Thought I'd share this picture I found of me riding a couple months back before I put my bike away for paint :( Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow before work to post up some more pictures of the engine bay all done.

Last edited by Wid on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
#276524 Nice Nice. :thumb: :thumb:

I'm pumped to see how much work you have put into this. Its turning out well.

I need to see the hatch in person sometime soon. :thumb:
By Wid
#276530 Definitely man. I'll hopefully have it on the street by next Tuesday. If not, then the following Tuesday. You'll be the first person I call man.
By Wid
#276770 Got some ebay headers. They are cheap, but they actually sound better than any name brand header than I have ever used on any of my cars. Egay Auto Parts FTW.

By Wid
#277762 Finally have everything installed, just need to figure out some hoses and other small things, and start her up for the first time.

Today I decided to install a steering wheel from a 1989 Prelude. It actually looks really clean.

By Eg6H2D
Wid wrote:Finally have everything installed, just need to figure out some hoses and other small things, and start her up for the first time.

Today I decided to install a steering wheel from a 1989 Prelude. It actually looks really clean.

Dont forget to use a flex pipe with your Egay headers. or the gasket will blow out in no time..

:thumb:
By Honda4life
#277831 im really diggin your build, :thumb:
By Wid
#277884 Thanks! I've worked really hard on it. I can't wait to drive it. The original motor ran and drove but I never even tried. I just got it out of the car, and started the build haha.
By Honda4life
#277888 Hey there's nothing wrong with that. Just means you had plans and u executed them lol. Plus for the price you paid for that ls motor is a he'll of a steal. Keep us all posted man and good luck on your build.
By JunpoweR
#278708 lookin' good so far
By Wid
#285981 Well, I've been really busy with work and moving lately. But I decided to take some pictures right before I tow it to my new house. The exterior is pretty much complete for the winter. I plan on painting it, and getting a CF duckbill, and hood. But HOPEFULLY i'll have it started soon. Just been really busy. So we'll just have to see.

And the interior semi complete. Just have to put my door handles and the other door panel in.

By Wid
#285982 Also, I have to have my exhaust welded, and my shift linkage modified. Neither fit like they are supposed to... Also, for some damn reason, I can't seem to get my cv axles to pop in, but we'll see once i'm in a garage where it's warm.