By Simmons
#267982 Coffee blik ForTheLoud.lol :thumb:
By ceelx
#267983 whre have you been homie :thumb:
car look amazing like always :D
By K!RK_180i
ceelx wrote:whre have you been homie :thumb:
car look amazing like always :D
lol im here bud just browsing the forum lately and thanx i appeciate it but it will look even more amazing with a resparay and lip * so watch this space haha :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
Simmons wrote:Coffee blik ForTheLoud.lol :thumb:
you then know 8)
By #ROBIN#
#267989 b4 ftw- feel the difference?

looking good bud :wink:
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:b4 ftw- feel the difference?

yip can def feel a diff bra just need a exhaust and branch then my motor can breath better and shot bra
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:

yip can def feel a diff bra just need a exhaust and branch then my motor can breath better and shot bra

b4's are great man, get management and cams and then feel the difference :o

these motors just keep going- my brother has 413 000km on his clock and punishes the motor daily and still no smoke no using of oil or water and revs cleanly still- just maintain it regularly :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:

b4's are great man, get management and cams and then feel the difference :o

these motors just keep going- my brother has 413 000km on his clock and punishes the motor daily and still no smoke no using of oil or water and revs cleanly still- just maintain it regularly :thumb:
i had cams in my old motor i think crower 402's but sold that motor lastweek cos i needed the money to fix my inner cv's which is xpensive btw lol sad that i sold it but yeah had to do it to make my car drive again....
By greggarcia
#268103 excelent work :D
By K!RK_180i
#271918 SOLD my baby lastweek :cry: was sad to see her leave but was happy to let go now im on a hunt for another ferio :thumb: :woot:
By ceelx
#271919 show as another one very fast :D
By K!RK_180i
ceelx wrote:show as another one very fast :D
lol im on the EG hunt buddy :D
By ceelx
#271928 hahah i saw on HT forum perfect ferio :hehe:
By K!RK_180i
#276644 so i have a new white Ferio Sedan here are some crappy pics so long------>

she will soon be getting a respray and then drop her on the floor on my equip reps WATCH THIS SPACE lol 8)
By K!RK_180i
#278265 put the work equip reps on as i hate the stock wheel our ferios came out with

mods on motor include a fully worked P75 head with swirled valves, 3 angle valve job, ported and messaged combustion chambers + genuine crower 404 cams and BLOX cam gears = rough idle Limiter set at 8000rpm

57mm Profit exhaust, wildcat 4into1 header, Simota CAI, Spitronics management

Car pushes out 131 kw (171bhp) and 190nm on pump fuel