Post YOUR Coupe here
By RWMIII
ej1lover wrote:That's where I got mine too, maybe its just the color I got that makes them dim...

mine came out dim too. I got red.

trying to find something brighter. maybe v-leds?
By ej1lover
#267331 I got the purple ones, they aren't TOO dim though, but purple is a darker color, so that could be why.

I did also get the ones that are the "super bright LED" ones or whatever they are called.
By jordansayswtf
#267339 So my buddies and I dropped the car yesterday :D

Here's a few pics a couple days ago before the drop:

And the finished result:

She's sitting on some Megan Racing coilover sleeves on OEM shocks for now (YES I KNOW THIS IS HELLA BAD, but I'm planning on upgrading my shocks within the next month or 2, either KYB AGX's or Tokico Illuminas). I didn't realize how high my car actually was until we let down the jack for the final time and I took a step back and stared at it for a good 20 minutes, haha.

So my question is now, when I upgrade the shocks should I go KYB's or Tokicos?
By Ajax1989
#267340 to answer that question imma ask you this question.. wat are your plans for the car.. jsut a dd or a track/dd??

for a str8 dd i say tokico
but if u ever plan on doing some track time, id save and get a full bodied coliover..
By Ajax1989
jordansayswtf wrote:This car is definitely just a DD.

then tokicos would be your best bet
By Gustavo
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jordansayswtf wrote:This car is definitely just a DD.

then tokicos would be your best bet

x2. My friend has tokicos on his coupe n it rides nice.
By Punksz6
#267421 Man that Drop made the Coupe look really good!! U can't go wrong with either Tokico's or Kyb Agx! Keep up the Good Work!! :thumb:
By jordansayswtf
Punksz6 wrote:Man that Drop made the Coupe look really good!! U can't go wrong with either Tokico's or Kyb Agx! Keep up the Good Work!! :thumb:

Haha thanks man, I swear I stared at it for about 20-30 minutes after we were done because it looked soo much better! :D
By JohnRM
#267440 sweeeeeeeeeeeet. huge difference with that drop, right? i too stared at my car for awhile when i dropped it, hahaa. :thumb:
By jordansayswtf
JohnRM wrote:sweeeeeeeeeeeet. huge difference with that drop, right? i too stared at my car for awhile when i dropped it, hahaa. :thumb:

Yeah, I didn't realize how high my car was stock until after lol.
By MrWoohoo
#267463 Nice drop, damn I miss my teal coupe. :cry: lol
By jordansayswtf
#267595 This is what a day at my place looks like during the weekends now.

I had my camera on me today so I decided to snap a few.

By Punksz6
#267634 :thumb: