Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By chnzgoofball
JMan8108 wrote:
Graham wrote:Dont get side mouldings! :(

Really? I think the JDM Thin ones looks real nice and are still somewhat functional because they arent completely flush.

its all on ure taste i like side moldings so id say go for it especially jdm :thumb: :woot:
By Kelkou
#26305 Anyone wanna come paint my car? half the clearcoat is already gone :D

ill pay some money, haha.

i wish someone would. dang.

I think im just going with black again, but then again, i really like white EG's

So if anyone IS seriously intrested in doing this to my car, id really pay. lmao.

I hate my paint. Dont have a garage or id probably attempt this myself.
By ohDirka
#26312 make yourself a paint booth in your garage... :thumb:
By Kelkou
#26316 i dont have one thats the point

i hate my life. haha.
By ohDirka
Kelkou wrote:i dont have one thats the point

i hate my life. haha.

my bad i misread it...sorry
By chnzgoofball
Kelkou wrote:i dont have one thats the point

i hate my life. haha.

common man life isnt that bad without a garage i dun have one either... but i manage :lol:
By Kelkou
#26341 it is when you wanna roller paint your car :D

haha
By chnzgoofball
Kelkou wrote:it is when you wanna roller paint your car :D

haha
:lol:
By Graham
#26346 To be honest man, youre going to have to drill holes in your car to fit the mouldings, i think it looks badass without them! Save yourself some time and money and but some other stuff! :D

Oh, and JDM mouldings are the same as UKDM mouldings and the same as you get in many other countries, theyre all the same things

Only other side mouldings you get are the fat ones on coupes... dont get them! :lol:
By JMan8108
Graham wrote:To be honest man, youre going to have to drill holes in your car to fit the mouldings, i think it looks badass without them! Save yourself some time and money and but some other stuff! :D

Oh, and JDM mouldings are the same as UKDM mouldings and the same as you get in many other countries, theyre all the same things

Only other side mouldings you get are the fat ones on coupes... dont get them! :lol:

Password JDM has the stick on ones, which is what Id like to get.
By Greasedmonkey
Graham wrote:To be honest man, youre going to have to drill holes in your car to fit the mouldings, i think it looks badass without them! Save yourself some time and money and but some other stuff! :D

Negative. the JDM moldings are not like the USDM molding. They are THINNER. Hence the JDM THIN side moldings.
By Graham
#26443 I didnt say USDM side mouldings, i said "JDM" side moulding are the same as UKDM side mouldings as well as many other coutries, didnt say the US though

My point being - if you want side moudlings, get them shipped from Europe or something as they are the exact same thickness as these JDM ones but cost hardly anything
By JMan8108
#26446 But I pretty much need to by the ones from Password because I don't have the holes for the clips.... Unless I could get a Euro set and just use some 3M body tape.