Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By vtec_gloucester
#19453 cool... cant wait to she them, ive got a thing for white civics 8)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19457 lookin good im jealous
By JMan8108
#19481 Well still no good pics...but a little bit better lighting and a full shot, still from the cell phone cam tho.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19510 black roof is dope :thumb:
By JMan8108
#19605 Just got back from a lil photoshoot. Pics should be up tonight or tomorrow
By JMan8108
#19627 Just a few pics, came out good tho.

Lemme know what you think
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19643 i think you should boost it and fill that opening in the middle of your bumper :thumb: but seriously good work on the paint came out real nice. did you ever think about painting the lip and side skirts black?
By JMan8108
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:i think you should boost it and fill that opening in the middle of your bumper :thumb: but seriously good work on the paint came out real nice. did you ever think about painting the lip and side skirts black?

Hopefully boost will be the next big project....
About the lip and skirts, Idk I guess it wouldn't look bad with the other black stuff but I really like paint matched better.
By chnzgoofball
#19660 wow looks really good! :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19680 you could use some vision mirrors i think that and a duckbill would finish off the cosmetics to your car :thumb:
By JMan8108
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:you could use some vision mirrors i think that and a duckbill would finish off the cosmetics to your car :thumb:

Hoping to get the duckbill and spoon knock off mirrors within a couple of weeks here. Then thin side moldings, amber corners, and a rear lip.
By chnzgoofball
#19685 the duckbill will change the look of your car a lot! well IMHO
By JMan8108
#26258 Just a lil update on my car, finally got rid of the nasty ass APC corners and threw some ambers on. Im picking up my new wheels tomorrow, hopefully my exhaust and jdm audio console saturday, and tint sometime in the near future. For now here's a pic of my new corners and the white Del Sol wheels im rollin on for the time being...
By JMan8108
Graham wrote:Dont get side mouldings! :(

Really? I think the JDM Thin ones looks real nice and are still somewhat functional because they arent completely flush.