Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bserius
#253479 lookin good man
By david10072
#255992 hated the interior being naked.. so just put a layer of carpet over it. it's not done yet.
looks better than before?
:x somebody on the freeway threw a piece of rock off the bridge.. i couldnt dodge it because i was actually avoiding a dead animal on the ground..it sucks.. left a dent and scratch
had a shoot
By Punksz6
#256010 Nice Pics Sucks about the Scratch! Nice carpet and I like the G-Forces! :thumb:
By david10072
#259357 Thanks man,
Got some more updates
Cleaned up the black paint, now running all original on four rims. Looks better now.
Also got a gsr bar, and respray to gun metal
did a wrap on interior.
Also got a pillar bar
Re-did my panel insert
lil experiement...

I am gonna sell my blackworks coilovers out, anyone from norcal message me if interested.
By jayEGR
#259387 yo i like how u did the gadge cluster and where you get tht exhaust and is it loud? how does it sounds? and how much?

your hatch is a build to stay tune to :thumb:
nice progress nigga
By Npz8
#259420 very nice civic, every thing is excelent, except the blue interior light :roll: i think white light would be better :)
By Punksz6
#259423 Great job on the DYI door panels and armrest. :thumb:
By david10072
jayEGR wrote:yo i like how u did the gadge cluster and where you get tht exhaust and is it loud? how does it sounds? and how much?

your hatch is a build to stay tune to :thumb:
nice progress nigga

Thanks man. I got the exhaust from clubcivic.com
It's not that loud. very deep in low rpm, then it get a bit louder in the end. I got the whole cat back for 240?
By 1ACarlos
#259433 Nice hatch
By dbrooks
#259615 you're hatch is clean dude. i love the simplicity of it, if that makes sense. :thumb: