Post YOUR Sedan here
By jswappedsedan
RyVcZ wrote:j-swapped EG FTW! nice job done and i must say this is the first EG i saw swapped with that engine on and it looks good! nice figures also on the engine. props to you man! :woot:

thanks homie
By jswappedsedan
#251635 so i bought some front bumper honda access light and put them im...thanks classiccarsrule85
going to wire them up next week
By Gustavo
#251650 :thumb:
By hatchie
#251673 Nice swap bro good job on the cut out of the hood most j swapped egs have a mangled hood
By jswappedsedan
#251756 thanks i took my time with the whole car wasnt going to start half assing by cutting the hood all fucked up....taking ur time is the key with every build
By EGSlammed92
#252582 How much did the K swap cost vs. the J swap? I've seen both around and would like to know how much it actually costs.
By jswappedsedan
EGSlammed92 wrote:How much did the K swap cost vs. the J swap? I've seen both around and would like to know how much it actually costs.
Well if u want the k series done right and make as much hp from a stock motor ur looking at around 4500 to 5000....then u get 220 to the wheels...with the j series 3800 for a j35a4 and 4200 with a j32a2..and around 240 to the wheels and 200tqand that's not tuned or any custom header or shit like that ... I made 272hp and 232tq and I don't have nowhere near as many bolt ons as a kseries....here is a dyne chart of a kseries with a whole bunch of bolt ons and me stock with tuning
As u can see I make all types of power with instant tq... I know the numbers are low in general but the dyno was apiece of crap
By EGSlammed92
jswappedsedan wrote:
EGSlammed92 wrote:How much did the K swap cost vs. the J swap? I've seen both around and would like to know how much it actually costs.
Well if u want the k series done right and make as much hp from a stock motor ur looking at around 4500 to 5000....then u get 220 to the wheels...with the j series 3800 for a j35a4 and 4200 with a j32a2..and around 240 to the wheels and 200tqand that's not tuned or any custom header or shit like that ... I made 272hp and 232tq and I don't have nowhere near as many bolt ons as a kseries....here is a dyne chart of a kseries with a whole bunch of bolt ons and me stock with tuning
As u can see I make all types of power with instant tq... I know the numbers are low in general but the dyno was apiece of crap

Thank you for the info, I just need to save up enough to get all the parts. One more question, I met a guy that did the V6 swap and the oil pan is awfully close to the ground. Do you every have any problems with it hitting or scraping?
By jswappedsedan
#252645 Well when I put the car together with my b series I had the car pretty low and when I put the v6 in I didnt bring the car up so the oil pan was about 2 or 3 inches from the ground...I had this happen on a unpaved manhole
In my defense the road was just repaved and they didn't pave the manhole so it was sticking out pretty high...since I have raised the car a little and put thicker tires on it so now I have more than enough ground clearance.k have the same problem with hanging low but u have a choice to put a steel pan on it so if u hit something u wont crack the oil pan..but the down fall of that is that the k series oil pick up sits almost right on the bottom of the oil pan so if u hit something u can starve the motor...
By hambone089
#252648 that sucks about the oil pan :thumbdown:
but i really like your build. i might be shunned, but with the motor sticking out it looks like a suby from the side. thats one of the best looking sedans ive seen, ride of the month maybe... :thumb:
By crisSOHCeg9
jswappedsedan wrote:Just joined and wanted to post some pics of my ride
thanks for checking out my ride

My inspiration....I remember this build on j32a.org...i :shock: :woot: I love the j swap...the year of the j. Beautiful sedan sir :thumb:
By Simmons
#252950 Nice clean sedan bro
By jswappedsedan
#253348 Thanks for the compliments guys...hopefully the industry will be dropping more parts for j series now that there are more ppl looking into doing j swaps...there needs to be more support shown for the almighty j