Post YOUR Sedan here
By OleFolk
#250249 What is the measurement of the difference between the engine and the hood
Or how much room don't you have?

Have you thought about fabricating a hood for your car so it will close?
By Aldo91
#250254 just wondering, did you make an extra cover on top of the valve cover? it seems that way. :thumb: love the car man.
By jswappedsedan
#250356 yeah i have a lot of ppl say cutting the hood is a turn off from doing this swap but its not that bad...if u dd the car maybe not for u but i dont dd this car though i do drive it a good amount...as for a custom hood i have thought of doing something but just havent really looked into it...if i did decide to do something it would be a clear piece right on top of the part of the motor sticks out of the hood...I really dont mind the motor sticking out of the hood...i get a lot of props from muscle car guys and honda guys dont know what to make of it at first...the cover that is painted white is the plastic piece that is on the motor factory...i didnt like that ppl were putting the motor without the cover colored matched so tried it and it just made the car look so much cleaner..thanks for all the compilments ppl
By dbrooks
#250359 you did a super good job cutting the hood. i like the way it looks!
By jswappedsedan
dbrooks wrote:you did a super good job cutting the hood. i like the way it looks!
thanks bro
By Loki_95EG
#250433 Its like the most beauitful swap Ive ever seen.... Im speechless!! I love it!! build specs!!!???
By jswappedsedan
Loki_95EG wrote:Its like the most beauitful swap Ive ever seen.... Im speechless!! I love it!! build specs!!!???
well here is my build thread from j32a2.com http://www.j32a.com/showthread.php?t=847 and the rest is here http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83898 ...thanks for showing luv
Last edited by jswappedsedan on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loki_95EG
#250516 Nice, checked those other sites!! good shit!
By trey255
#250532 im very envy with what you have! like your eg so bad!! :woot:
By Mr Rattles
#250562 Looks great man,

i think im gonna go home after work and rip my spolier off cause yours looks so nice without it
By Blk95coupe
#250636 Clean car but please spray that grill black!
By jswappedsedan
#250644 thanks for all the good feedback.....im not really into the eg 4dr spoiler but to each his own...and u should never envy anyone just work harder to get urs... i like the car one color but thanks for ur $0.02
By jswappedsedan
#250646 found some pics of my old set up.....ls/vtec ctr pistons balanced bottom end...supertech valves,springs and retainers.... skunk2 stage 2 cams intake manifold....70mm tb buddy club cam gears hytech headers...hybrid b16 tranny with ctr lsd and 6 puck with 9 pound flywheel...motor made 190hp 139tq
building something simular but gsr block with balance ls crank and rods for my 92 da9 that i got
By RyVcZ
#250648 j-swapped EG FTW! nice job done and i must say this is the first EG i saw swapped with that engine on and it looks good! nice figures also on the engine. props to you man! :woot: