sexy
By TrailerTrash
#250108 ride of the month! more pics now :x
By jswappedsedan
#250115 Image
thanks for the compliments guys and since these pics i've took the racks off
By butta75
#250126 :jerkbow:
So sick and so clean. You got any interior shots, and some back story?
By K!RK_180i
#250160 very very nice and extremely neat also :woot: and the engine bay even neater lol :woot: i would just spray the bumper vents black but thats just me lol great ride buddy :thumb:
By dbrooks
#250164 god damn.
By jswappedsedan
#250203 back story:my name is Josh i live in south florida and have been building hondas for 12 years...this is my 9th honda and my 2nd eg 4dr...i bought this one in 2009 and it looked like this
i had the rims laying around and a set of springs so i just threw them on...then i put a turbo kit on the sohc motor for two months then sold it and built an ls/vtec...after i had the ls/vtec for a little while i started to buy k series swap parts...i got everything i needed except the motor and then i pick up the honda tuning with franklin's 4dr in it...i had seen the v6 swap before but his car pushed me over the edge...so i started doing research and found out that i would cost less to do a j swap then a k swap and u have a lot more power on tap with a stock swap...so i sold all my k swap parts and my ls/vtec and bought everything i needed for my j swap and still had a guap fo money left over....ive had the swap in the car since april of last year and the car runs like a champ...its a J32A2 with a accord 6mt witha cl-s lsd in it and tuned on aem...car made 272hp and 232tq..any other ?'s just let me know
By 1ACarlos
#250206 Nice ride. Welocome to the site.
By Gustavo
#250207 Major props. :thumb: Car looks clean. :thumb:
By chrono404
#250225 Thats clean, I have never really liked seeing the hoods cut, however this actually looks pretty good. I like how the valve cover blends in with the hood. :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#250232 Very NICE :thumb: