Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pc.ciprian
teal_dx wrote:That pic makes me sad, but something better will become of it so keep us updated :thumb:

I like the wheels except for a 14" wheel you chose a very low profile tire. Now your car appears to have more fender gap, even though you did not put taller springs on it. Do you plan on lowering it eventually?

Are the 14" wheels from a BMW E30 by chance? :thumb:

I think they are from bmw not 100% sure, i got it from a friend that changed them for some original honda.
About lowering Coilovers are on the way, ordered them all the way from US but Romania is faaar faaar away in the middle of nowhere lol, i hope at the end of this week i will receive them,
robster wrote:So sad :(

how about some pics of your white :wink:

haha , hallo robster, the white it`s not mine it`s my friends(costel) i`l try to talk to him to post an introduction here, :D but after i finish with the plan i have maybe a photoshooot will come , or maybe in summer with two whites and a gray :lol: :mrgreen:
By zaietz1985
#248736 @robster
Image Image
long awaited photos
@teal, the crash was just a new beginning
By mooze
#248849 i spy long hair....female enthusiast?
By zaietz1985
#248886 naaaah just girlfriend and daily driver....:))
By mooze
#248891 ahhh
By zaietz1985
#248930 but she's in love with that car as much as i am :D
By 1ACarlos
#248942 Nice hatch
By pc.ciprian
1ACarlos wrote:Nice hatch

the white one or the crushed one? :lol:
By mooze
#249103 u should get her to get a project car...at least she would already has some type of assistance with it
By pc.ciprian
robster wrote:Bouth hahahahaha

Good luck with the rebuild!
zaietz1985 will help you a lot .. he has awesome skills!

He has great skills :D can`t wait to finish it up , atm my car is grey and red and black :))

And to be a litle bit on topic....
goooooodieeeeeeeesssssssss are here

Because the packing was not good i had a small problem :( good thing it`s not really major and i can still use them. I contacted the seller to see what`s he`s response

Later that day....
"Dear pciprian,

Thank you for the pics and we are very sorry about this. Is it just one light (which side = passenger / driver) or both ? We can reship for you. Thank you"

I can only be grateful to US mentality/services
By pc.ciprian
#251143 Becasuse saturday my car stopped without any reason we started the swap a litle earlier soo...this is what happend.......
This is me, getting the wires out....
My dear friend zaietz1985 the one "guilty" for all the changes, i have no ideea about mechanics
I had to add my door wires from the 1.3 to the 1.5 so the final product looked like this....
For more hp i will put another engine in the trunk. I got it prepared :D (1.3 and 1.5)
After we got the gas tank out we found some rust under it and fixed it.

Today starting to equip the car
To be continued....
By 1ACarlos
#251171 Pretty clean