Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Reptile
#247343 My current and soon my ex exhaust:

My new exhaust i think ill install it tonight after university:

Handmade exhaust got it as a gift for my civic from a friend of mine that does all the exhaust work.. new pics soon with that pipe on my civic hope you like it

:thumb:
By HAFIL0_EG
Reptile wrote:My current and soon my ex exhaust:

My new exhaust i think ill install it tonight after university:

Handmade exhaust got it as a gift for my civic from a friend of mine that does all the exhaust work.. new pics soon with that pipe on my civic hope you like it

:thumb:

good score champ, any more progress to your ride?
By Reptile
#248057 Soz i should have posted earlier but i had some troubles the last 3-4 days...things aint going good at work and loads of stuff to take care of...The good this is that im getting paid in like 7-8 days so ill get my car to my friend mechanic for some check up i want to do...the bad thing is that due to the fact that my work aint going good my salary is reduced by approximately 30% so now less that 550euros per month....my ride's progress going 50% slower now :(
By Reptile
#248063 Im taking some good care of my baby :)
A nice bath with some bubble soap and then a slow and carefull WAX OFF WAX ON (mister miyiagi :P)
You can check the new exhaust pipe :)
Smooth bass sound with no stupid screaming at the end like the previous ANSA one.The previous was like i was driving a freaking saxo vts or pegeuot rallye :thumbdown:

Wanna ask about a new set of tires...Which label u prefer Bridgestone/Michelin/Continental? ill make a post on the tires and stuff thread about it tho but answer are welcome :)

Btw what to do my rear lights have cracks that allow the water to go in...So im thinking of changing em with some led ones for rear and angel eyes for the front lights.../COMMENT plz
By Reptile
By kamikaza
#248074 none! :D all of them are so ugly and my advice is don't put that crap on your car 8)
By Reptile
#248076 Ive seen a civic like mine with those angel eyes...it was just A-W-E-S-O-M-E really...i cant leave then lights i have one cause they were let in the sun and cold etc before i buy it so they are full of cracks and they fill with water so i might have electrical issues
By Robbys89
#248077 super clean hatch man :thumb:
By Reptile
#248082 Thanks Robby :)
By Reptile
#248203 Then tell me what to do with the lights? :cry: They are getting filled up with water any time i wash the car or when it rains...I might face some electrical issues and ppl told me to change it as fast as possible otherwise im gonna pay again and again for light bulbs,wires etc

Trying to find some JDM ones the ones that come with stock civic and they're selling em more expensive that the other Aftermarket ones
By kamikaza
#248229 go to junkyard, and you will probably find them cheap...you're from greece...what's your favorite team? :)
By Reptile
#248262 I went to junkyards dude all OVER athens really...when i find a civic (and by the way i found like 4-5 civics in over 20 junkyards i went to) i ask about some parts im interested in and the prices are like DOUBLE the prices on ebay or some other stores cause the guys that own the junkyards claim to be JDM parts original ones and they worth double the price of Aftermarket ones...Yes im from greece..I believe im the only one in my whole country that during this f*****ing economic crysis im spending money for my car..im not 20 years old yet,ill become 20 this summer.im telling this so you understand im a student and i work as a pizza boy :( salary is dam' low and i want everything i spent my money on for the car to be just perfect. The question about the team i support is that i used to be AEK FC but whole greek league is set up before it even begins..And now the government is trying to misdirect people's attention to football so they wont have any chances of doing something to change the whole problem..i really wish i could move away...i find thing on ebay parts for my car for like 30$ and the shipping payment is 130$ so...god why Greece is so freaking not-JDM :(
By kamikaza
#248265 tell me about it, i'm from serbia :D but you can find front lights (stanley) for 50 euros. try little harder, i believe you can find it...are you singed in greek honda club?
By Reptile
#248269 Nope.Greek honda club is good but it requires time so u join some road trips with the other members barely see my GF :S And where i live is like a f***ing ghetto and im keeping my honda hidden into the garage otherwise ill find it broken down to parts and sold throughout greece by next morning...I wanna find front lights,rear ones and fog lights for all these i need to spend 200-250 euros...but im questioning the quality of parts from here im even suspicious of buying stoles parts...