Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LSVTIEG
#247690 if you havent already put the shifter in yet youre going to have to get some spacers for the linkage. i had my budy machine me some 2 work.
By Rylan
#247698 Im not going to put the shifter in, I dont need a short throw in a shitty ass d series lol The engine barely goes 100 km/h lol
By Rylan
#247881 Thanks, it will do for now until I am bored of it lol

Possibly thinking of selling this car once I am all finished lol I get bored easy.
By Rylan
#248932 UPDATE!

LCA's are installed, along with all new suspension bushings. Replaced the bolts with new ones as well. Going to be installing suspension and wheels tonight! Pics to follow this evening! :)
By 1ACarlos
#248941 Nice hatch awesome color
By Rylan
#249025 Thank you, the color will be gone this summer though. Getting it painted lol
By Loki_95EG
#249562 good lookin ride man, keep it up Im anxious to see how this one turns out!
By Rylan
#249758 Here are some pics of the car now that it is lowered. I am going to raise the front up a half inch or so in the front so I don't rub my fenders when turning my wheels.
What do you guys think??

Took this one today, of it sitting outside in the rain. I really love the color.
Last edited by Rylan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Loki_95EG
#249886 That shit is lookin mean!! Im lovin it!!
By Rylan
#249969 Thanks!
By 1ACarlos
#250005 That is one nice looking hatch. love the color and the wheels. Enjoy it man.
By robster
#250155 What a beauty! :thumb:

So many detals and love you gave in there ... thats what i realy like about the Honda family. Love the camo stuff, did think about it my self but only in 6 color desert patern.

i have one little think to criticize ...
please rayse the hood in the front a bit more so it sits flusch with the fenders and get rid of the black somthing you addet in the front of it!

the rest of the care is just .... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: