Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
#242045 nice map light looks identcal to the one in my coupe. Does anyone know if this can be done with a sunroof model :O
By jdmcivic33
chilango41 wrote:Looks much better now :thumb:

You can actually see the white now lol

haha thanks i kno its getting there lol :D
By jdmcivic33
#242150 sooo............. made a lil pick up today lol love it or hate it idc i LOVE them there hard to get used lol but im pretty good with them now i need my wink lol so i dont have to even use them lol there APR Carbon Fiber Formula GT3 Mirrors i got them for a steal there like 200+$lol traded the power mirrors and a part from my friends ek hatch there pretty new just need carbon re-clear coated and tomm ill have my blox gold lower control arms soo hopefully tomm ill have neww updates as well :woot: here are the pic lmk what yu think!!
i like em alot make the car look alot cleaner even tho itswhite and red lol :lol: but hopefully once rust is taken care of im just gonna respray whole car :thumb: tell me what you guys think!!!
By dbrooks
#242151 I personally like them man!! :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
dbrooks wrote:I personally like them man!! :thumb:

thanks alot!!! i love em they look soo sick i was iffy bout them at first but now i like fell in love with em like on my way home from work i pulled up to an integra and he looks at my car and goes i like yur stance and i love those mirrors lol i look and said thanks just picked em up !!! =) then he said cant wait to see it all finished made my nite lol :D
By jdmcivic33
gostt wrote:I'm neutral.

Not my cup of tea, but its not bad at all :thumb:

thanks!! i appretiate the comments good or bad i just wanna see what you guys think!! im not the kinda person who will change my mind even if ppl tell me diff bc to be honest I LOVE BEING DIFFERENT!! lol :D
By samurai_x
#242602 its awesome to see how far along cars can come along with some TLC!
By jdmcivic33
samurai_x wrote:its awesome to see how far along cars can come along with some TLC!

thanks mann!!!
By jdmcivic33
JUICE wrote:nice project man!

my hatch is red with random white panels :lol: :lol:

haha lol thats great lol i dont even mind bc of my stance and way car looks haha :D
By jdmcivic33
#242645 so guys another neww pick up i made today lol drove 30min to go pick it up lol was soo worth it ill have the updates tomm with pics its raining rite now :x soo get ready for update tomm!!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#242661 well idk about you but right now i have over a foot of snow lol so maybe your rain did like mine and turned into snow but whatever that update is id like to see it lol. come the 9th im going to be spending alot (about 500) on the crx to get a couple of things i may make an update when i get them as well lol good luck on your end i freaking hate this snow crap already
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:well idk about you but right now i have over a foot of snow lol so maybe your rain did like mine and turned into snow but whatever that update is id like to see it lol. come the 9th im going to be spending alot (about 500) on the crx to get a couple of things i may make an update when i get them as well lol good luck on your end i freaking hate this snow crap already

haha tell me about it :( i hate this weather its pretty nice today look for the pics of the udate nothing crazy but something i picked up for rediculosly cheap lol hey if the weathers nice on tues wanna meet up half way!!!? lmk lol :thumb: