Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chrono404
#238985 I just read all of your CR-X Build on honda tech. You did crazy amounts of Fabrication. Very impressive work on that. I'm looking forward to seeing this build, I almost hope some of the Craziness of the CR-X build finds its way in it to this build.

Your CR-X Build was a very fun read and I laughed multiple times in it. Good Stuff. I'm Sup'd for this build and looking forward to it. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#238986 You are quite the skilled Honda lover! awesome pics dude I love how your not afraid to be yourself :thumb:

I'll be fallowing your thread(s) for sure keep it up man
By phatboycrxhf
chrono404 wrote:I just read all of your CR-X Build on honda tech. You did crazy amounts of Fabrication. Very impressive work on that. I'm looking forward to seeing this build, I almost hope some of the Craziness of the CR-X build finds its way in it to this build.

Your CR-X Build was a very fun read and I laughed multiple times in it. Good Stuff. I'm Sup'd for this build and looking forward to it. :thumb:

tyeah there has been alot of work on that crx thus far.its been fun :) this build wont be as crazy though,just shaving the license plate hole on the hatch ,adding some skirts and doing a custom interior and stereo install ...

and maybe throw some boost at the y8 and see if we can pop it haha,but i gotta talk my girl into that one hehe

i think you uys will digg what i have going on in my head for the interior,well my girl and i have going on haha
By phatboycrxhf
TrailerTrash wrote:You are quite the skilled Honda lover! awesome pics dude I love how your not afraid to be yourself :thumb:

I'll be fallowing your thread(s) for sure keep it up man

thanks glad for checking out the build :thumb:
By Tugboat
#239966 i knew i saw that wide fendered crx build somewhere xD i wanna say i saw it on heights?
By OleFolk
teal_dx wrote:you're insane and so is your build... I love it :woot:

Props to people who do what ever they want to their car w/o thinking once what anyone else will say about it :thumb:

Nice fab skillz too, especially that wide body CRX. I wanna see more of that beast :hehe:
Yes yes yes X2 :thumb:
So this is what they do in Canada?

Ur completely outrageous and its awesome
Dope ride
By phatboycrxhf
Tugboat wrote:i knew i saw that wide fendered crx build somewhere xD i wanna say i saw it on heights?

lol you're correct ...i am Mooberry on there .that site is still down for unsupported members though,so i havent updated the build is a long time...who are you on there ?
By phatboycrxhf
rtegra92 wrote:this is simply out-rage-ious ,, and i like it...... :thumb:

lol right on hope you like what i have coming up n the future for this car
By phatboycrxhf
OleFolk wrote:
teal_dx wrote:you're insane and so is your build... I love it :woot:

Props to people who do what ever they want to their car w/o thinking once what anyone else will say about it :thumb:

Nice fab skillz too, especially that wide body CRX. I wanna see more of that beast :hehe:
Yes yes yes X2 :thumb:
So this is what they do in Canada?

Ur completely outrageous and its awesome
Dope ride

lol not really,i'm me and dont really do what others do...most do the jdm oem look now,which is awesome,but i havent found a shell clean enough to me to take a crack at that style lol

glad you like the project :thumb:
By dbrooks
#240805 I think I just had an acid relapse.

Thanks.....man. :thumb:

Naw, good work so far! Unique Award!
By phatboycrxhf
dbrooks wrote:I think I just had an acid relapse.

Thanks.....man. :thumb:

Naw, good work so far! Unique Award!

haha nice !!! :thumb:

been busy since ive lasted posted,just picked up the harness though yestrerday

this is what ivee been upto
removed this cupboard and counter in the corner of the kitchen
insulated and polyed the living room walls and the kitchen as well

did laminate floor in the living room and hallway after layng down 3/4 plywood
this is what the floor looks like in the master bedroom,and the whole house except the kitchen was this old stuff haha

ImageImage
engine harness
strike a pose :P

and i had to go for fire wood today :)
oh and i had to wrap this dash plug i made for a 2003 tiburon for work today as well... looks sick :thumb: but yeah man ...busy busy busy haha

i'll update as soon as i get a chance

later
By chrono404
#241598 :lol:

I love it, I just love the random pictures you throw in here. Its too awesome. The Firewood picture is also insane.

On a Serous note, Your house is coming along nicely. I love how you have so many construction/fabrication talents. :thumb: :thumb: