Post YOUR Sedan here
By EJ1STYLEN
#208126 what kind of camber kit do you have up front? do you have the adj. control arm and the anchors looking thingy?
By egsedan
EJ1STYLEN wrote:what kind of camber kit do you have up front? do you have the adj. control arm and the anchors looking thingy?

Umm I just have this. I guess that is what you would call an anchor looking thing. lol
But that's it. Just that.
I don't really know a whole lot about suspension but it seems to be working well for me.
By NewEgRyder
egsedan wrote:Alright. Trying to make a complete build thread was getting annoying so I am just going to update it to where it is now. (starting a new thread).

Exterior Mods:
- Corner 8 Coilovers and K-sport front and rear camber kits
- XXR 501 Rims 15" +15 offset with 195/45 Falken Ziex tires
- New muffler(just a simple one from advance auto. Better than stock).
- Blacked out the yellow part of my tailights, still looks clean IMO.
- Painted silver trim and wiper arms.
- Type R front lip and clear corners

I'll do an interior update when I get a chance.

I think that's it, but of course I've got alot more plans.
Hope this interests someone.

Nice...I like the flush look :thumb:
I'm going 16's and +15 offset...Im in Va too and I'm trying to find someone that rolls fenders....who did yours?
By egsedan
#216037 Okay,
So I wanted to re-paint my hood, because it has a bunch of little rust spots in it, but I figured if I was going to do that it would be cool if the roof was painted black as well.

Well my brother talked me into doing a plaid design on the roof. :)
It turned out pretty good. I might end up just painting over it, but for now, it stays. I Still haven't gotten around to painting the hood yet. lol

I also used the diy on here for painting your corners amber. I used the duplicolor orange metalcast sprCruaypaint and it works really well.

Here's some pics I took while we were at the beach. . .

Cruising. . .

I'll get some better pics of the roof later. I also still need to get some pics of the interior. Still got a lot of work to do, but no money, so we will see how this goes.
By eg-guy
#240535 Im digging the ride, you have the look im going for. black paint with the XXRs 15in dont know what color yet im still debating over the polished aluminum and the black center.
By *EvE*
#240559 im lovin the corner lights!!!i was wondering how they would look on mine with the oem headlights and post pics of the roof plz....thanks :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#240712 looks goood pal loving the rims especially 8) wish i had a set like that
By dbrooks
#240795 Man, that is just a good lookin car. Great job already :thumb: