Post YOUR Hatchback here
By si-b16
#234367 Update:

-NGK Iridium Plugs
-Splitfire Magnum Headlight Globes (Bright Yellow)
-Magnaflow Street Series Muffler
-Resprayed Interior Panels
-Lots of Detailing products
-Others I Have forgotten :?

Took the Wheels off to Clean em and the under guards.
Magnaflow Muffler 'Very quiet but sounds great' Ill get a video soon.

More pics after being detailed, took me 2 days to finish detailing.

Last edited by si-b16 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gustavo
#234372 Looking really nice. :thumb:
By ceelx
#234394 verry nice dude :thumb:

your wheels looks exellently :hehe:
By si-b16
#234396 Thanks Guys :cheers:
By si-b16
#235422 Haha cheers man :D
By kel
#235576 Your car is looking awesome! Good work the new back box sounds immense too.
By Carfanatic
#235580 Look at that! Nice Hatch, and sooo jealous for the beautiful weather you got there :thumb:
By si-b16
#235581 Haha cheers man,

The weather is nice right now, but last week we had them major flooding in Brisbane, I live about 30 mins from it, luckily we didn't get hit so badly
By arturwwa
#235601 looks hot even if the skirts and lip is not in my taste. props for dc cluster and engine bay! cant wait to hear the magnaflow muffler, it looks great.
By si-b16
#235705 Thanks mate, check video link^^
By Honda4life
#235716 Love the hatch. I don't ever see any si in white. Good color choice and I like how you painted the outside and the engine bay two different colors. I have a metallic black si hatch myself and I love it. Eg si hatches are hard to come by nowadays.
By arturwwa
si-b16 wrote:Thanks mate, check video link^^

oh, i haven't noticed it earlier. it sounds great, you can hear the intake, not the exhaust - exactly as it should be. may i ask you what the diameter of the muffler tip is? when was buying my muffler i couldn't decide what to take, and finally took 2,75" tip (and sometimes i think that is too small). yours is 3"?
By si-b16
Honda4life wrote:Love the hatch. I don't ever see any si in white. Good color choice and I like how you painted the outside and the engine bay two different colors. I have a metallic black si hatch myself and I love it. Eg si hatches are hard to come by nowadays.

Cheers Man, Really appreciate that :)

arturwwa wrote:
si-b16 wrote:Thanks mate, check video link^^

oh, i haven't noticed it earlier. it sounds great, you can hear the intake, not the exhaust - exactly as it should be. may i ask you what the diameter of the muffler tip is? when was buying my muffler i couldn't decide what to take, and finally took 2,75" tip (and sometimes i think that is too small). yours is 3"?

Yep sounds great nice and smooth perfect for a daily and now i dont get the cop attension as when i had the last muffler lol,

An it's a 4" tip n 2.25" inlet.