Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Chance
#230327 Looks good! I've always been a sucker for white hatch's with black moldings/mirrors/sideskirts for contrast... :woot:

Visors look great! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#230378 Sharp looking hatch.
By projectcivik
#230539 Love that exhaust, iv been looking for one like that for ages but cant find one like that in the UK.
By EG6karen.
#232736 thanks guys! i'm loving the visors... makes the hatch look a lot better in my opinion! honestly, i just need to drop the thing and put a b20 vtec in there! lol that would be better huh.. :lol:
By EG6karen.
#241338 ^^^ new add on's!!

- black housing headlights
- amber corner lights
- fog lights
- OEM honda window visors

:D
By cjw_89
#241430 Have you considered tint? I love the car.But there is two things i hate about it. Its not low enough and of course its not mine. White hatches with 5's i love!
By cjw_89
#241431 Just noticed in your second last picture.You should remove that rubber trim around you wheel well. Its a great place to trap salt sand and moisture. Not good!
By EG6karen.
#241543 for sure! thanks for the tip!

and yeah, i know it needs a drop... i was looking at some function form suspension... ill get that on soon

and for the tint...

i have thought about it and i think i like it without any tint but we'll see in the future!
By Vti93T
#244972 you ride?
By EG6karen.
#245062 ....do i ride bikes? yes i do, me and my boyfriend go bike riding around the trails here in our city and since dumping 2 mountain bikes can barley fit in the back of my hatchback... i decided to get a roof top rack