Post YOUR Hatchback here
By GhettoSmurf
#191916 VOILA! Over and out witj the carpet!

I've already got mine custom made floor mats, but I'll put some nice pics later, when I get my used OEM black min cond. armrest for 33€ or $42! :D
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#191930 Yo man your civic is clean!! I am out here in italy with the same hatch and color. Man we should get to gether and shoot some photos.
By GhettoSmurf
95 Esi Hatchback wrote:Yo man your civic is clean!! I am out here in italy with the same hatch and color. Man we should get to gether and shoot some photos.

That is CLOSE man! :D We should meet some time in the future. I'm just looking in Italy Ebay for OEM black moldings but no luck! :( It's hard to find this part. Mine and sideskirts are silver but I'm looking for OEM black.

Any photos of your ride? :)
By leonsel
#192387 Love your car man :thumb:, can't you just get some moldings from a scrapyard EG or something like that. They shouldn't be so hard to find.
By kimosabe
#192880 thanks for the link dude ! :D
By GhettoSmurf
#196427 Some progress!

Licence plate tilter!

Found and bought in mint condition from Croatia.

Aspec stainless steel muffler!

Dry CF whale intake! Sweet sound and ESi engione is clapping! :)

And one random photo!
By kimosabe
#200025 Soooooo .... NICE
By GhettoSmurf
#206881 Finally I found two right Recaro seats so both are in practically mint condition.

On way to home. On beside, one behind me. :)

Ready to be cleaned.

I've gor a lot of help from my son Tomi. :D

Rails are cleaned and like a new.

Cleaned just with Wurth foam... GREAT RESULT but you can't see it 'coz of light - it's 1 in the morning. :)
By GhettoSmurf
#206883 VOILA! On the daylight... PERFECT. Few touch ups and ready to be mounted.

TNX! :)
Last edited by GhettoSmurf on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GhettoSmurf
gostt wrote:harness are in projects ?

Yes they are! :) But now I'll change door panels to black alcantara and swaped them with those without the speaker holes.

Ready for easy ride!

MY WIFE IS THE BEST!