Post YOUR Coupe here
By project ej2
#164418 dude.. im not tryin to make this like hondat tech or anything.. LOL- but ahh the site im reffering you to is for ONLY coupes.. thats all i was saying brah- :drink:
By berg89
#166586 HAHA, true true. well here's some new parts to my ride. :hehe: fogs+manual steering rack.
By project ej2
#166601 nice set of fogs homie...looks good.. :thumb:
By hondatuner208
#185467 Nice bro have you decided if you wanted to put a lip on ur car? And since ur gonna keep the z6 wat kinda valves and cams are you gonna use?
By jerez.com
#185468 great proyect
some that my brother do :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By berg89
#194596 Ive been working on my four door for the past while an haven't done anything to my coupe lately. Today i found a set of del-sol seats for 50$ :D The driver side has two rips in it, an both have stains. I'm planning on re doing the fabric in the future.
By Ajax1989
#194597 you stole my seats :lol:

i have the same exact thing, red stripe del sol seats :thumb:
By berg89
#196382 Here is the next new thing going in my coupe. :twisted: Ls cluster
By project ej2
#196410 i used to have those del sol seats.. personally.. i couldnt stand them.. to each its own..lol- they'll look cool in your coupe...and that cluster is straight G homie...how much did u pay.?
By berg89
#196431 I got the cluster for 50$ today. :D The del sol seats are actually in my car now an i love them. The seats are lower an the seat itself is comfy. They are way better then the 6 gen seats i had in there. :lol:
By berg89
#196673 Here is what i got at the junk yard today. Drivers side window 30$ muffler 5$ Stock shift knob free, gauge cluster plastic free, Got it for my cluster swap. i Also picked up a lower consul part for 2$ an the y8 intake manifold from a friend for 40$
By berg89
#196981 well here it is, all i need to do now is glue the Plexiglas on. :thumb:
By berg89
#197486 Cleaned up my y8! I'm happy on how clean it got. piece by piece its getting built.
By dro21
#197757 wait what did u do to the cluster?...i have one also and i also paid 50 so im scared of cutting it and F'ing it up.
By Punksz6
#197826 Nice parts!! The I/M came out Nice!! :thumb: