Post YOUR Coupe here
By slowj1
#156698 julian pie run with some del sols:
By project ej2
#156943 nice whip bro-
By slowj1
#164439 Santa gave me some money this year so i decided to go buy some regular maintence stuff ie plugs, wires, timing belt, valve cover and oil pan gasket...also bought a chiltons maual so i can figure stuff out with this being my first honda that is actually worth working on.

Did the plugs and wires yesterday and good thing i did...Champion plugs at 60 thousandths gap... :thumbdown:
By BurqueB16
#164452 very clean man :thumb: i got a soft spot for clean red coupes :D
By slowj1
#170497 Well i got out inbetween the rain storms and installed this rear strut bar

Then it did this:

Also went to the parts store and bought all new belts and fuel filter for this weekends small projects which include: oil change, transmission oild change, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, and timing belt along with valve adjustment
By slowj1
#170901 6 hours of working and all i didnt finish was the oil pan gasket...
Last edited by slowj1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By slowj1
#173879 So i got inspired by some of the photography around here and i bought a little tripod and started taking pictures...
By ghostfire
#173888 Nice car and pics dude 8)
By slowj1
ghostfire wrote:Nice car and pics dude 8)

Thanks man....not as clean as the some of the coupes I see on here but i keep it clean :thumb:
By slowj1
#182773 got the proper closed ended lugs for my wheels but still looking for center caps. Got the front fender mouldings on and got rid of the inner fender wells since there wasnt much left of them and got a nice oem rear "H" for the car. Also got a type R lip which i havent mounted yet..PICS!

By Mr Rattles
#182912 i wish we could get these mags
By slowj1
#184326 Quick pic of my type R lip installed today...

By 92egdxhatch
#184329 lip looks damn nice.
By slowj1
#186244 all cleaned...