Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMJON
sdots wrote:
JDMJON wrote:Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Nice new Rota's. Will look wicked once the car is complete, stands out a little lol. BTW who's Mk2 golf is that on the driveway? or is it a MK1 with a MK2 front end. Really like those cars. Know a few people with the 20v Turbo engines in there car. really nice old school cars :)

Hey mate,

The Mk2 is my old car. 20v turbo conversion running GT28rs, air suspension, porsche D90's polished with black inserts alloys. Spent a small fortune on her. List as long as my ahem ........... :hehe:
Then sold it to my younger brother for next to nothing!!

As for my current car.....shes getting there slowly!!!

Take it easy!! = )
By sandycheeks
JDMJON wrote:
sandycheeks wrote:looks real clean, liking the red rotas aswell bit different to the norm. is yours the 1.6 coupe as it has no sunroof?? :eh:

Hey, yea 1.6 sohc vtec....currently sourcing the last bits to do the auto > manual conversion!!!
Thanks for the comment on the red rotas....though I'm still not 100% sure!! = (

mines an auto aswell going to look into a manual conversion in the future. do like the red rotas but the ones i love are the black ones with the anodised red lip would look the tits on your car, they come into the uk two weeks after i got my black rotas for mine was gutted :x
By Ecc0
#71670 /\/\/\

Rather than just doing a Auto - manual comversion, why don't you do a D - B series conversion or give me some money and your car and I'll do it for ya.

I've got a spare engine sitting about at the moment if you want it and I'm only up the road from ya.
By sandycheeks
Ecc0 wrote:/\/\/\

Rather than just doing a Auto - manual comversion, why don't you do a D - B series conversion or give me some money and your car and I'll do it for ya.

I've got a spare engine sitting about at the moment if you want it and I'm only up the road from ya.

will keep that in mind want to do a conversion when funds allow. how much would you charge to do that?
By JDMJON
#78297 Since my last post, I've changed the stock dampers for Koni yellows, 4-2-1 Manifold, decat pipe and magnaflow full system. Also Bi-Xenon HID kit and tilt plate.

Sourcing the last few bits for my manual swap!! :woot:

Anyways.....just a few random pic's:

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00658.jpg[/img]
[/img]

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00661.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00656.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image
By JDMJON
hannibalhekki wrote:are those the honda of america badges i see?? :thumb:

ohhhhhh yehhh! :wink:
By Grat
#78347 :thumb: for HOA badges
By jamik
#169327 Those black/chrome rims fits perfectly on your ej1! Very nice car :shock:
By curtismcghee12
#169695 clean car for sure
i liked the black gt-3's best

I wan those headlights so bad ....no damn nipples on them .way more clean
By ghostfire
#169704 So freshhh :shock:
Your coupe is awesome man !
By EgCruiser
#169855 Many cool cars in your neighbor hood
Raw Golf. Civics,180 sx And your Clean looking coupe :thumb: