Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By big_scoggs
#166459 Hit mine up chrono please
By chrono404
big_scoggs wrote:Hit mine up chrono please

I am taking a break from making these for a while. If anyone wants a signature and posts up good pics I am sure someone on here will make them for them.
By big_scoggs
#166497 hell ya thanks chrono thats sick how do i post it though sorry still kinda new to this
By chrono404
#166498 save the signature. go to photobucket.com. register for an account if you dont already have one other wise sign in. then upload the picture you saved to computer. then it will say save and get links when you are done uploading the pics. click that and then double click in the box next to [img]. This will high light, Assuming your on a Windows based PC. press and hold CTRL and C then on civic-eg click on the "My Account" tab then "profile" it will have a Signature box. Press and hold CTRL and V.

You will now have the code to make your signature picture.

Good luck.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#166530 damn. ive been waiting for mine. anybody help me? my pics are on page 23
By josephsantos
#169033 How do I make my own eg civic sig? Like the two on Chrono404's sig?
By josephsantos
#169139 Oh, so they're called pixel cars. Thanks man! :woot:
By emerica544
#171328 Image

basically like this but make it cooler wit like grayscale or watever
By Beatdowncivic
#180590 i would love it if you could do something cool with my pictures they should be here
By 3kkl3sia
#184202 WELL for the 4th time i got a new update and the car looks better then ever. if someone could throw me togeather a side, the link to my build is in my current SIG. THANKS!
By Ajax1989
#189748 bump

can someone *cough* chrono *cough* sorry bout that..lol
make me a new one pa pa paleeze..

here are some pics