Post YOUR Sedan here
By marquisdee1018
pedroa06 wrote:man i hate when theres no pics .. ima try read it over a couple times see if i get it thanks anyways bro..

Did you scroll down to the bottom? There were pics there.
By pedroa06
#127257 yeah my clips are a bit different and already mounted on the visor.. :x

it pisses me off how i buy something from them and they dont even bother on telling me how to install them..
By Ajax1989
#127278 duck tape 8)
By pedroa06
#127354 man i wish i would hahah :lol:
By pedroa06
#127755 got the visors installed :thumb:

man it was a B**** to install them i had to cut small portions of the weather strip so the window can roll up.. but im happy now.. :D
By Ajax1989
#127757 looks good man, now just get a coupe bumper..lol
By Chance
#127777 Visors :thumb:
By pedroa06
#127778 thanks yeah i need to take it out and take some real pics with the camera not my phone hahah.. i cant find my camera tho..

yeah took me liek 3 hours installing with some breaks like 5 10 min breaks hahah :thumb:

im thinking of keeping this bumper coupe bumper is kool but i rather keep this and get some foggies for it.. next on my list is probally some foglights and a lip.. well and a hood hahah..

glad u guys like will post better pics once i have time
By pedroa06
#127851 Image

:hehe: more pics had some time to tke a couple pics still with my phone i cant find my camera..!!
the passenger side is the bad side as u can tell spray painted fender :lol:

driver side is my favorite side haha :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#127853 lookin good. hey that fender aint bad at all.just not glossy.but i seen you put the visors on so i put mine back on. looks hott. man the sedans on this site are some of the best i have seen. :thumb:
By pedroa06
#127854 yeah i actually looked at a couple other forums and this one got my attention..!!
i would actually like the eg sedan rim viewer to work.!! i need some wheels..

yeah my cars getting there not excactly nice yet haha.. needs a lip, foggies, hood, and im thinkin some towhooks.. ohh and some new wheels..

my dad doesnt want to give me his ls meshes..!! :x its okay hes gonna look at a integra gsr this friday and if he gets it the wheels are mine :thumb:

oh and egsedanguy yeah visors are really nice i actually really like them .. hated the installation cut myself a couple times.. :roll:
By egsedanguy
#127855 lol. ya my visors are dbl side taped on. so i didnt cut myself. o and those mesh wheels, just say you didnt want to let them get stolen so ya put em on your car lol..
By Chance
pedroa06 wrote: cut myself a couple times.

emo? :P
By pedroa06
#127858 man once they fall off or any kind of con im cutting those holder brackets on them buying some kind flexible metal and double side taping them on :thumb:

took me like 3 hours to install because i had to cut some of the weather strip.. :x

but its all good now :thumb:

yeah man i wish my dad let me i asked him how much for them and he said to fix his boat and i can keep them.. hah his boats a mess needs cleaning.. windshield replaces.. motor mount welded.. to much work hah rather wait for him to get a car and hell probally tell me to keep them..