General exhaust discussion & questions
By Clypsay
#318461 Well, I'm finally tired of my fart cannon, it's been fun but I don't like getting pulled over for loud exhaust noise. My question is; should I go back to a stock muffler, or should I buy a twin loop. Only reason why I'm asking is because twin loop makes the car quieter and still gives performance, but I really haven't seen it in action. If you guys could give your opinion on this, it would be greatly appreciated
By ihavesol93
#318472 i havent heard much on the twin loop exhaust, but in my oppinion if you have a performance motor, and you need or prefer bigger exhaust piping, mitsubishi makes a 2.5 exhaust that is super quiet. and just as good as flow as your fart can
By Clypsay
#318482 What's the name of the muffler?
By Clypsay
#318636 I'll have to check it out
By reaperstk
#329354 Twin loop is nice (ebay one), youtube had a obx brand n it does not sound like that (shity), very deep tone, friend had it on his gsr teggy. Dc headers with cat to twin loop. Probably the deepest tone ive heard id say better than n1 replica from ebay. Also it get quite when in high rpm. Also a tanabe is nice, not loud and still deep
By asianrob
#329365 i've had the OBX twin loop. i had the First gen and it was really nice. i recommend that or greddy SP or Apexi World sport.
By nicksdelslow
#329378 I would go with the twin loop. The OBX twin loop is worth the money IMO. Had civic dx 1.5 with headers cat delete and 2.5 back to the twin loop. Clean deep sound supprisingly quiet.