Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29827 Honda lurv :hehe: :twisted:
By Ej2-B16a
#29860 come on guyssss someone please get some balls and admit what u guys did............

u know u make mistakes....... it doesnt even have to be car related......

example d15kid lighting his filter instead of the cig lmao!! :thumb: :thumb: :lol: :lol:
By JMan8108
#30169 Wow haha I'm glad sihatch told me about this thread, got a good laugh. Why don't you go buy some paint thinner, stripper, and some brushes and get to work....you really need to fix that completely fucked bay, and from what it looks like your headlights too. Most people wont "try to paint something and be retarted" or however the fuck you said it, because they put time/effort/research into their projects. You said they were 15 min. jobs...maybe thats why. I get shit from my friends all the time for being slow when working on my/others cars, but most of my DIY shit turns out suprisingly good. Not really a flame just some advice you hopefully take into consideration.
By Ej2-B16a
#30171 when its DIY's that involve performance.. or the ''well being'' of my car.. i take my time, i can careless how it looks.. infact i want my civic to look like a shitty rice car. so when u smoke some 1. theyl sit there and say..

damnit why the fuck am i sitting here worrying about if my paint comes out perfect :lol:
By Gorveatt
#30172 Cause deep down inside you want to be accepted
By hondajunkee
Gorveatt wrote:Cause deep down inside you want to be accepted

hahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#30176 lol that makes no sence.....

i used to roll with the big boys out here..

my friend who owns a 800 whp supra

and a buncha kids with hella boosted evo's and STI's

im not too much into looks after .. i could really careless if my lights look out of order.. thats why i dont want to pay 300 bucks for a new core support.. id rather throw that in the turbo money piggie bank. :)
By BAXTER_EJ1
#30184 So why not turbo a fiero? :?
By Ej2-B16a
#30189 WTF IS A FIERO LMAO
By BAXTER_EJ1
#30192 If you don't care about looks go swap and turbo a pontiac

By civicnation93
#30197 Figured I'd add my 2cents in here...a while ago when I was all into the painted interiors I decided to DIY mine as well...hmm well needless to say it didnt turn out as expected...the actual painting was good...no missed spots, smudges, etc...but i ended up pulling my entire dash out...came out smooth, no dings or anything...but instead of dropping the steering wheel (I.E. completely taking it off) I just tried to squeeze it back in, needless to say i spider webed my windshield, and busted both the knobs...turning signal switch, headlight switch, the colum(sp?) switches ya know...Good times, so an actual price tag of $35 would have been much more worth it than the cost of replacing everything, close to $250...FTW
By Ej2-B16a
#30276 lol you screwd your self pretty good
By Ej2-B16a
#30373 buddy of mine crashed his ek.... DUI... sad stuff... definetly, this is the winner for the week..... the other driver was hurt badly :cry: :thumbdown:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#30393 Drinking and driving isn't a mistake...nor is hitting someone while you're intoxicated. It's STUPIDITY.
By ChicagoMike
MKennedy86 wrote:Drinking and driving isn't a mistake...nor is hitting someone while you're intoxicated. It's STUPIDITY.

Lets not be too hypocritical here. Drinking and driving is not a smart thing to do, but I'm sure 98% of us have done it at some point in our lives, we were just lucky enough not to hurt anybody.