Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#296310 ordered my tanabe medallion exhaust... itll be here on saturday! :woot: :woot:
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#296396 your gonna love it! mine is so quiet until you get on it.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#296569 new pic from last weekend. little phottoshopped, i dont really know how to use it yet.
By Punksz6
UpgrayeddEJ2 wrote:new pic from last weekend. little phottoshopped, i dont really know how to use it yet.

Looks Really Good! I like the Wheels! :thumb:
By rodney120985
#296718 A little late to the game but I am in if you still take members! :D Best picture I have at the moment, she is all matte black now and cleaned up just decided to snow like a foot of powder the day I painted it.

Would love a decal to if I could get one just let me know! :woot:

By jayEGR
#296891 pm me and let me know if you have a better pic so i can put you on the first page with the rest of the crew and decals just pm i have different colors?
By DuckIt
#298534 Musta missed my picture on the previous page, so ill repost :thumb:

Wheels arent purple any more, ill get moar pics after its lowered
By kylenjdm93
#298585 too late to join the crew? lol

kylenjdm93

k20a r swapped ex coupe

By johnnymck7
#298751 jayEGR,can u change my picture on the first page for me please.
By jayEGR
#299022 sure will fellas, ill post you guys up with new pics, ill do it tonight :thumb:
Also i have an announcement to make to the crew, i will be making shirts in different colors but with the same logo front and back but make a bad ass shirt for the crew, so im get them professional done but im make me one first and see what you guys think and then take any offers when the time comes and maybe try and get some key chains an sweaters going on how many people are serious about the crew, :thumb: ,get back to you guys in a few ,

COUPE CREW :twisted: :twisted:
By jayEGR
#299023 here is the coupe at a car show in Feb. ,this are my old rims ,im post a pic up today once i clean the coupe today , more pics coming soon :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:the list has been updated boys new members are up 36 going strong :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hey jayEGR the car that u posted as number 36 is my car,i jus wanted the old pic taken down and the new one put up.im number 17.johnnymck7.sorry for the confusion.