Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By jayEGR
#254453 yea me to but tht ill see if i can make some cuz i have a guy at a local shop who does decals for the low and if i buy alout ill show you guys the logo
By mooze
jayEGR wrote:
mooze wrote:mooze is in

hell yeah :woot: :thumb:

thanx bro
By Robbys89
jayEGR wrote:decals comin soon just need to loop

cant wait to see them man :thumb: Any chance of you been able to post one too me in little old ireland? :?
By Punksz6
#255002 Decals! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#255138 iam see if they can make it at the shop iam show u one i got mdae from the shop thts going to make them
By jayEGR
#255149 ok thi sis the decal iam go off of rthe coupes and ej1's (this two shops are good parts to get from and there parts are legit and certified jdm parts and motors ,look them up there shops in orlando i live 10 mins from both

here is a replic sort of what it might come out to look s but the guys thts going to do is works at ALL VERSION and thats where i got my honda offical racing jacket from

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By jayEGR
Robbys89 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:decals comin soon just need to loop

cant wait to see them man :thumb: Any chance of you been able to post one too me in little old ireland? :?

yea i just have to wait to i get this then ill see what i can do bye sending them out to you eg coupe lovers :hehe:
By 603 jdm
#255172 alrighty im in this is a pic of the day i got her aint too pretty but best pic i could find (cell pic)
anyone know how to make custom sigs? i want a before and after pic of my engine bay with 603 jdm's 93 ej2 then coupe club member watever my number is? :?
By chrono404
#255287 Image

Sorry it took forever. Never at home these days.

I do like the all version logo, I like how it flows.
By Punksz6
#255294 There all pretty bad ass!! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#255304 I want in!