Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By juls1488
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
JohnRM wrote:Alright guys give me some colors to print with and I'll try and see if I can get a deal goin. I'm going to tell him it'll be 3x6 and I'll order however many in different colors. POST AWAY!

ill take 1 or 2 white ones depending on price
:thumb: :thumb:

Same here. Definitely in for one, and maybe a second.
By JohnRM
#335884 What I'm trying to do is make a deal with the guy, so I'm planning to print 100 stickers of different colors. I just need choices of colors. Give me 5 colors, 10 colors, whatever it is and I'll see what the final price is.
By lokoryder18
#335904 :thumb: what's up guys new to tha site trying to be down with tha squad i got a 94 converted to rhd with jdm ferio cluster.clock.double din.momo steering wheel long armrest .sir back seat . jdm head lights and corners a couple of more stuff ill list later i dont know how to posts pics so if u guys can help me it be great :)
By Ajax1989
#335906 use a photo host site, I used facebook

and upload em on FB and after they are uploaded
right click and then click on properties

then copy the url address

then come to the site
and use this

[img]paste%20url%20address%20here[/img]
By lokoryder18
#335915 lets see if this work if not i don't know how i going to do this
By Ajax1989
#335920 I edited the pics for you

if you click the edit button you can go see how I did it for
future references
By lokoryder18
AjG20 wrote:I edited the pics for you

future references
:thumb: morning squad thanks buddy so what u guys think can i be apart of tha squad or not 8)
By Ajax1989
lokoryder18 wrote:

future references
:thumb: morning squad thanks buddy so what u guys think can i be apart of tha squad or not 8)

absolutely I just need
the year and modle..

IE 95 lx or 93 dx or what ever it is
By lokoryder18
AjG20 wrote:
lokoryder18 wrote:

future references

absolutely I just need
the year and modle..

IE 95 lx or 93 dx or what ever it is
8)94 lx :thumb:
By JohnRM
#335962 Whoever wants stickers, PM me what color you want it and how many! It's going to be 3 dollars per sticker (I couldn't get it any lower since not a lot of people asked for these. I was looking to get 100 to get them A LOT cheaper). Shipping these will be at your expense!

PM away (:

The sticker will be a 3x6
By Ajax1989
JohnRM wrote:Whoever wants stickers, PM me what color you want it and how many! It's going to be 3 dollars per sticker (I couldn't get it any lower since not a lot of people asked for these. I was looking to get 100 to get them A LOT cheaper). Shipping these will be at your expense!

PM away (:

The sticker will be a 3x6

hurry and buy!!!

listed edited 8)
By lokoryder18
#335972 sup squad im happy to be apart of this find group :woot: :thumb:
By JohnRM
#336010 So far I have 2 people wanting more than 1 sticker. The person making it says it's easier to make a set of 10. I've ordered 10 white and black stickers and are being made now. If anyone else wants other colors let me know. If you want a sticker, PM me how many, what color, and the address to send it to!
By OCHO
#336032 I can't wait to get my stickers and rep the squad

8)