Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Landonseg8
#265061 my lip? its a mugen replica polyurathane. wont work on coupes the sedan bumper is wider i beleive. but they make em for coupes.
By Ajax1989
Landonseg8 wrote:my lip? its a mugen replica polyurathane. wont work on coupes the sedan bumper is wider i beleive. but they make em for coupes.

yr nd modle plz

and yes ur correct, the sedan wont fit the coupe
but u can fit the coupe on the sedan

and SD welcome.. im in the OC :thumb:
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
Landonseg8 wrote:my lip? its a mugen replica polyurathane. wont work on coupes the sedan bumper is wider i beleive. but they make em for coupes.

yr nd modle plz

and yes ur correct, the sedan wont fit the coupe
but u can fit the coupe on the sedan

i know they make them for the coupe, I have one. Just looked cleaner on all of the sedans ive seen,just stuck out to me for some reason. Its prob just how the bumper is simpler and cleaner looking. :?

maybe i should just get a sedan :lol:
By Ajax1989
#265137 maybe you should :thumb:
By boostedsedan93
#265153 yes sir your should!!! sedans are were it at!!! just sayin lol
By mr67volks
#265155 :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:
4 pages yays we are so getting some nice rides , i need to work on my stuff more

oh and sedans are DA BOMB hands down [smilie=notworthy.gif]
By RWMIII
boostedsedan93 wrote:yes sir your should!!! sedans are were it at!!! just sayin lol

i would do it just for originality purposes. I am going to start keeping my eyes open for one. If I can come across a decently clean one for a good price I'll scoop it up. Hell, I need a dd anyways since the coupe is going to full project status. :woot:
By Landonseg8
#265167 1995 honda civic sedan Lx :thumb: and ya my brother has one on his coupe and it doesnt look the same.
By TgEG
#265170 Mmy sedan is looking rough right about now, I'll update pic tomorrow!
By boostedsedan93
#265242 i just ordered some parts for mine ... ill update as soon as they arrive
By TgEG
#265248 Image

Got laid off right before I was gonna get paint so that won't be happening soon ):
By Ajax1989
Landonseg8 wrote:1995 honda civic sedan Lx :thumb: and ya my brother has one on his coupe and it doesnt look the same.

welcome

boostedsedan93... wat did u order??

and ladies and gents.. i got ahold of some eg6/9 headlights :D
and i order oem clear eg/dc sidemarkers
By ceelx
#265764 what they are diff from eg8 headlight :?
i have such jdm clear black headlight for sale if you want it :wink: