B16, B18, B20
By Matt_hatch
#89976 we used the stock manifold
By kickin_it_sideways
#97334 i'm stuck, can anyone please help me.. i got a 96 b18c going into my 92 eg.. swap the injector, and dont know what to do from there on.. the alternator, and the starter is whats confusing me.. i plan on use the obd2 ecu, as it came with the swap.. any ino would be great.. Thanks..
Jay
By Greasedmonkey
#97367 Use all the Obd1 stuff, like the alt, dizzy, and stuff like that. There is no reason you can use the stock manifold. You will want to get a either a obd1 ecu or try to find a obd1 to obd2 jumper harness. Then find a way to wire in what obd2 wants that obd1 doesnt have.
By Vincentex3
#100264 This is going to be my first motor swap
By TheNewKID
#107710 what axes do you need to swap an b18b1 and trans in to a 94 civic coupe
By Eg6H2D
#119727 So how is the lil red hatch running now. have you made any more power since you tuned it last. ?
By 92redrocketHATCH
#148869 Just wondering how much did everything cost? Cause I've been wanting to do this on my hatch for awhile now?
By sneepereg
#158821 im about to order the same motor and i was wondering would it be hard to switch the harrness to work in my lhd coupe?
By biggnutz123
#158853 Nice upadate lovin the progress!
By ecastro8
#242285 how much did u get it for?
By jmoshe
Civic_HatchSI wrote:iv always been jelious of everybodys swap so Im like its my turn now hehe .. cant wait to get this done post some pics and a dyno vid.. anybody suggest any more mods for the engine :? Its a daily driver

Have you received the engine yet ??? I would like to know how it goes as I want to swap my D15B in my 92 Honda civic.
By That One Dude
#242853 FYI, she started this thread FIVE YEARS AGO. The engine is installed, and it puts down rather respectable power numbers for being a stock GSR with boltons.

Before you post, read the ENTIRE topic.
By B-Sean
#290736 If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase motor and are they reliable