B16, B18, B20
By chnzgoofball
#17072 are u going all motor?
By Greasedmonkey
#17093 2.25 is what I have now, and what Ill be getting when I get my new one too. You wont need anymore than 2.5 anyways.
By Civic_HatchSI
chnzgoofball wrote:are u going all motor?

yep no boost for me :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#17723 Got the exhaust all finished woot! 2 1/4 all the way with a Honda resonator.. but unfortunatly i couldnt use the stock TSX muffler cuz the inlet wasnt the right size it was too small. so i didnt bother with it..I still have my ravin muffler untill i come across a stocker with a 2 1/4 inlet.

sry for the shitty pic but I almost forgot to take one lol
By weaponr82
#22850 did you get it on the dyno yet? i wanna see the numbers
By black94sol
#22851 wow sick build :jawdrop: :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#22944 yes I did here is the link

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1380

im going back next month gonna try for 185whp with a new more mods added recently :0)
By york62
#22945 :woot:
By v.i.massive
#31809 the build looks good i will be doing the same when i get back to the states
By DJSilkie
#65902 I wish I could do things like this to my car...

"Hey everyone I just randomly decided to by a b18! Oh look...New exaust too...and headers...and intake...and...intake...manifold...and...cam gears...and brakes..." *cries* I drive a stupid d15b7 :( oooh 100hp

Haha I'm just playin...I don't hate...

I do have to complain about one thing though...At the begning of the swap the old engine was out of the bay...AND YOU DIDNT DO A WIRE TUCK!? why???? I would have been in there so fast shaving and painting that bay. Do anything you can to make the b-eautiful 18
By a_CoUpE
#65905 2/14 FTW! haha
By Greasedmonkey
DJSilkie wrote:I wish I could do things like this to my car...

"Hey everyone I just randomly decided to by a b18! Oh look...New exaust too...and headers...and intake...and...intake...manifold...and...cam gears...and brakes..." *cries* I drive a stupid d15b7 :( oooh 100hp

I do have to complain about one thing though...At the begning of the swap the old engine was out of the bay...AND YOU DIDNT DO A WIRE TUCK!? why???? I would have been in there so fast shaving and painting that bay. Do anything you can to make the b-eautiful 18

not everyone likes wire tucks.
By DJSilkie
Greasedmonkey wrote:
DJSilkie wrote:I wish I could do things like this to my car...

not everyone likes wire tucks.

I guess so...but still...
By Greasedmonkey
#66017 I know I prefer to have my wires where Honda thought they should be. I also dont think wire tucks were popular when she put her motor in.