B16, B18, B20
By biggnutz123
#158853 Nice upadate lovin the progress!
By ecastro8
#242285 how much did u get it for?
By jmoshe
Civic_HatchSI wrote:iv always been jelious of everybodys swap so Im like its my turn now hehe .. cant wait to get this done post some pics and a dyno vid.. anybody suggest any more mods for the engine :? Its a daily driver

Have you received the engine yet ??? I would like to know how it goes as I want to swap my D15B in my 92 Honda civic.
By That One Dude
#242853 FYI, she started this thread FIVE YEARS AGO. The engine is installed, and it puts down rather respectable power numbers for being a stock GSR with boltons.

Before you post, read the ENTIRE topic.
By B-Sean
#290736 If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase motor and are they reliable
By crisSOHCeg9
B-Sean wrote:If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase motor and are they reliable

This post is pretty outdated now but to answer your question she went to JDMsource.ca...its a Canadian company that actually does great work..
By Civic_HatchSI
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:
B-Sean wrote:If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase motor and are they reliable

This post is pretty outdated now but to answer your question she went to JDMsource.ca...its a Canadian company that actually does great work..

:thumb:
By EG Love
#296756 Thanks for the site, I was wondering about a good source for around here. I'll tell my cousin about it, he's actually got 2k saved up for a jdm b18c gsr too for his crx :)
By Civic_HatchSI
EG Love wrote:Thanks for the site, I was wondering about a good source for around here. I'll tell my cousin about it, he's actually got 2k saved up for a jdm b18c gsr too for his crx :)

If you don't want to get one from out west, there is another good company in Quebec that I have also purchased motors from in the past. Shipping is cheaper.