B16, B18, B20
By madhatchride
#328092 ok so i took my iavc off cleaned it didnt fix it still idles weird and when i say it wont run right i can pull out of my drive way and if i dont ride the clutch till about 3500 rpms it jumps and wont take out. well when i do get it pulling it runs worse then a d15b2. and doesnt seem to wanna go past 6k rpms.and now that i recall when i was younger i had a da with a b1 swap and it done the same thing just not as severe. does anyone think once i get the eaxhaust run all the way out into a can and my 02 on it it will run right? and the only codes im throwing is iacv and 02 heater
By madhatchride
#328694 ok ive adressed the issue of the 02 and it made a huge diffirence but im still getting a cut out at 6k rpms and not hardly all the get up and go it should have idle air still is throwing a code is this probably still it or should i be checking for other issues
By madhatchride
#328866 plus the idle air is throwing me off its throwing a cel yet i cleaned two diffirent iacvs i had thorughly and neither of then seemed to help and it still was throwing the code
By bigpunn421
madhatchride wrote:plus the idle air is throwing me off its throwing a cel yet i cleaned two diffirent iacvs i had thorughly and neither of then seemed to help and it still was throwing the code

did you check the wires resitance? sometimes the wires fray and will not work. i think thats my problem
By madhatchride
#329013 niether seem to be frayed or altered in any way and when u unplug it while running the car pretty well dies
By bigpunn421
madhatchride wrote:niether seem to be frayed or altered in any way and when u unplug it while running the car pretty well dies

you could have to adjsut the throttle body. it needs to be open just a hair at idle.

io have warm idle problems with my car right now. i hate it.