B16, B18, B20
By bks84
Fada Blayne wrote:8.5 is going to have some serious turbo lag :thumbdown:
You'll be fine going with a ratio such as 10:1,etc and before the critics say otherwise I've personally seen ratios as high as 10.5:1 boosted (reliably) to great success.
If you are still a bit skeptical 9.5:1 would be ideal but in todays day and age ur original choice won't be sufficient in terms of hanging with the comp.
Wishing you the best of luck with ur build, research,research,research and you'll be ok. :thumb:

I dig higher cr turbo builds.

Just make sure tell your tuner before you tune.
By daiquans
#325759 thanks for that input im going to deff tke it and use it
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:8.5 is going to have some serious turbo lag :thumbdown:
You'll be fine going with a ratio such as 10:1,etc and before the critics say otherwise I've personally seen ratios as high as 10.5:1 boosted (reliably) to great success.
If you are still a bit skeptical 9.5:1 would be ideal but in todays day and age ur original choice won't be sufficient in terms of hanging with the comp.
Wishing you the best of luck with ur build, research,research,research and you'll be ok. :thumb:

Haha!!! I know where that one went! :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#326268 He's asking us because we are real people here on civic-eg.com not 12 year old kids on hate tech lol

I've personally seen a poor man r with 12.5 comp pistons forged of course running 15lvs all day long thing was crazy its my old boss car, he's crazy. :thumb:

Yes 10.1 is a great ratio for what your trying to accomplish :thumb:

I haven't seen a super tech piston fail, check out realstreetperformance.com

Weisco pistons are the bees knees item 9